01

"𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛?"

Two pretty best friends were sitting on top of a building observing the beautiful sunset taking place before their eyes. The silver haired wore a large hoodie with cherry blossoms on it and she was smiling while she looked at her brunette best friend who was wearing a white sleeveless jumpsuit.

"After we defeat South and Mikey, we'll be number 1." The silver haired grinned proudly with her eyes closed.

"Senju, I feel like this is more than just number 1... I have a bad feeling." The brunette looked at her best friend with worry in her eyes.

"You always have a bad feeling..." Senju chuckled and then admired the pretty sunset.

There the brunette stood in the amusement park as the heavy rain poured at night. Blood splashed on her face as she saw the lifeless bodies wearing their gang uniforms, just laying in their pools of blood while one man stood still with his men in white uniforms, emotionlessly looking at the girl while tears fell from her brown eyes.

The silver haired was laying on the ground while blood came out of her mouth and the two holes made in her stomach, her eyes barely open and she was smiling to herself.

"Run, Coco." Senju gave a reassuring smile.

"Always follow your gut!" With that, there was no soul in her body.

"Join me, Coco." The blond lend his hand as a sign of welcoming her but she didn't make any moves.

"Sanzu, shoot her as well..." The blond ordered. The rosy long haired man smirked at her and took out his gun.