16

The next morning, Mikey wasn't ready for the outcome of what he did last night

The next morning, Mikey wasn't ready for the outcome of what he did last night. He made her come 12 times and also came in her 12 times. The whole session went out for hours. They slept at 3 am, he was really hard on her, she was crying and begging.

Mikey's just sitting on the bed with only boxers, his back attached to the headboard as he looked at Coco who was peacefully sleeping with love bites all over her body. He certainly had fun last night and did everything he could.

He kept stroking her hair and thought of how much she's sleeping. It wasn't normal for her to sleep that much. He thought that she might've overworked herself or something but that wasn't the case either. He was quiet confused.

But the thing that bugged him the most was the fact that she cried so much yesterday, and he didn't even know why, he finally had the courage to decide that he'll let her go, but when her bites are gone and she's in one peace. He didn't want all their friends to think that they did something...

She moved around a few times making sleepy sounds and then opened her eyes a little to see Mikey smiling at her. Her eyes were still swelled and red. She smiled back and then sat up to start crying again.

She felt immense pain in her belly and under legs and she was really sore. Her lips quivered and she looked at her sheeted legs with wide eyes. She held her belly and tears started streaming out her eyes.

"Oh, no..." He gulped. She was about to cry out loud again... and she did.

"It hurts!!" She cried. Mikey cursed himself and then started comforting her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and put her head on his shoulder so she can cry on him.

"Sorry, angel... I couldn't control myself.." He gulped again, this ruthless criminal was scared of a lady he could kill any second because she was crying.

"What's with you men?!" She yelled.

"I'm sorr-"

"Take me to the bathroom, I need to bath!" She ordered. He nodded and then let her go and stood up. He picked her up bridal style while his eyes were obviously on her boobs. She grabbed his chin and made him look at her.

"Look at me! Are my boobs more important to you?" She asked while crying.

"Is this the real reason you kidnapped me??" He immediately shook his head.

"N-no.. because of you.." He replied, he sounded really sad.

"She's being too moody, today... should I be worried?" He had no idea what was happening to her. He took her to the shower place and there was a sitting area there, he placed her down and opened the shower for her.

"D-do you need any help-"

"Go away perv, you did enough helping last night!" He hurriedly nodded and left.

He went to bed again and waited for her to come out so he can take a shower too. He kept thinking whether he should let go of her or not, and he decided that he will. Her happiness is his happiness.

A few days later, Coco's pain was gone but she was still sleeping a lot and craving sweet things which Mikey made sure to get a lot of. Her hickeys were gone so he decided that it was now for the best that he let her go.

She was in her towel robe picking a dress and she picked out a white strapless medium length dress, it was way too familiar to him. He slightly gasped when he realized which dress it was.

"That dream... She was wearing this in that dream..." Coco looked at him and raised a brow.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"N-nothing... hurry up and change, I have to take you somewhere..." There was sadness in his voice.

"I'm gonna go out!" Her eyes lit up, she was sick of being cooped up in a dark house.

"Yes, you're gonna go out." He chuckled and left the closet.

"I'm worried..." She gulped and changed.

After changing, she came out of the closet to immediately get hugged by Mikey. He wouldn't let go of her. He had arms tightly wrapped around her and his chin was on her shoulder.

"Tell me what's wrong!" Coco raised her voice. He didn't reply and suddenly spanked her butt making her squeal.

"Nice ass." He chuckled.

"I'm serious!" Mikey sighed and let her go.

"Come on!" He grabbed her hand and took her out of the penthouse. The car was ready when they came down and they both sat.

"So you don't trust me..." She mumbled.

"I do. There's nothing wrong with me... You're just too sexy." He chuckled, making her blush.

"If there wasn't anything wrong with you, you never would've been anything like what you are!" Coco folder her arms and looked away in the opposite direction. He took out a cloth from his pocket and covered her eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" She gulped.

"It's a surprise, princess..." He chuckled and then yawned. He put his head on her lap and her hand on his head and closed his eyes.

"Tell me when we arrive." Mikey ordered the driver who nodded.

"I'm going to sleep..." Coco sighed and started running her fingers in his hair, making him more sad than he was.

They arrived after a while and the driver spoke in a polite voice, he was scared to wake him up but it was Mikey's own orders.

"S-sir, we're here..." He opened his eyes and looked at Coco's apartment complex. He gave a small smile which she couldn't see and then both got out of the car.

TO BE CONTINUED