Chapter 22

~×~×~×~×~×~×~

"Haha, what a dumb ass." Dream laughed while watching the funny show on TV.

"Why didn't he just slide on a slide rather than a roof." The brunette chuckled, as Dream wheezes. "Because he said Yolo hahaha."

The two of them enjoying their time after eating dinner. George was the one to suggest watching something on TV afterwards.

"And that is all for today on the Funniest Snaps! See you all next time." The announcer said, as the show finally ended.

The brunette has spent almost three hours in Dreams room enjoying his time as well as wondering what he was going to say to the blonde.

"Ah, that was a blast. I'm glad you thought of watching the show George." Dream smiled, looking over to the blushing brunette.

"I-it was nothing, and you're welcome."

The blonde sighs, Knowing that he has to talk with George about the mission. "Look George, you know I need to be there."
The brunette looked away, trying to hide his worried face. "You know I can't let you Dream."

The blonde frowned a bit upset, but he understands why. He knows that George has taken a liking to him. But he hates to be seen as a burden in front of George. "I'm not weak George, please you need to understand. I'm part of this mission too."

"I can't let you Dream, I can't." George's face saddens, looking at Dream's exasperated face.

"Why won't you let me George?" Dream huffs.

The brunette moved closer, gently cupping the blondes face, he took a mental note on each features.

Dream has a very strong jawline, cheeks as soft as his pillows, small freckles near his nose, green eyes that in awes me and his lips as tasty looking as an apple. His face starts to redden from his thoughts.

Dream chuckles subconsciously making the brunette redden even more as he realized Dream must have used his miracle into his thoughts. "W-what the hell Dream don't read my mind like that!"

"S-sorry I can't help it, not when you're this close." Dream whispered at the ending part, placing one hand on George's cheeks. "You're cute when you blush."

George made his first move, moving his face next to the blonde who's watching his every move. Their nose and forehead touching, as George closed his eyes. "I don't want to see you get hurt Dream. I can't loose you too." He whispered.

Dream closed the gap, as he kissed the brunette slowly and passionately. George complied, leaning into a more needy kiss. His hands slowly wraps around Dream's shoulder.

Dream let's go of the kiss, "Why would you loose me George?" He asked the now flustered brunette, missing the contact on both their lips.

George sits up straight, still hands wrap around the blonde, "Remember when you saw my family picture?" The brunette asked.

"Yeah and then there's a girl on the photo who you said was your older cousin that's now living elsewhere." Dream answered.

"Well, I lied." The brunette hesitantly confess. "That was my sister."

"You have a sister?" Dream asked, surprised by the news. "And was?"

George nods, knowing that Dream caught up on what he was about to say. "Our parents, traded her off for this company from a rich and maniac old man." The brunette stated, "They were cruel to her, she was raped and abused. Yet my parents did nothing, just for the sake of not loosing what they built."

By now George was tearing up still sitting on Dream's lap. The blonde pulled him in his chest, letting the brunette have him for comfort, as he continued the story.

"She was only fifteen when I was twelve. I tried to do something, but I couldn't. My parents wouldn't let me, so they sent me away to a training camp, just to keep me away from her." George sobbed. "Four years later I came back, I was sixteen. Eager to find my sister, but I was too late."

Dream hugged the crying brunette, feeling sad for what happened, "I then found out that my father was secretly meeting another woman for years, they had a son who was Tommy he was already nine at that time. My mother already left the house two years ago, and hasn't been found since. This angered me so much, that I beat the crap out of my own father. I was upset from what he has done, and from what him and my mother did to my sister." George was now crying on Dream. "I was so angry that I... That I killed my own father."

The last part made Dream flinched, as George looks at Dream, seeing the shock in the blondes eyes. "He was the first man I every killed, and later on I found out about that maniac rich man, and I killed him too. I took his and my fathers inheritance, by the help of my friends, Techno and Bad who I recruited at that time. We found out that, that guy was a mafia leader, and who ever killed him will take his place, and so I did. I didn't really built this empire, but I stole it from the person that murdered my own sister."

Dream didn't say anything, he just looked at the messy brunette that was staring at him, "Months after months later, I recruited more members, those with special abilities, and as well as I met my half brother for the first time. Tommy agreed to be with me, he was excited to know he had a brother." George slightly chuckled as the last part.

"I've always kept Minx hidden on a secret room I've found back at the old mansion. I never really told my parents about it, just me, Techno and my sister. And when they forced me to training camp, I had no choice but to ask Techno a favor of keeping Minx."

Dream rubs the brunette's back, helping him calm down from the breakthrough of his past. "I still have nightmares in the past, regrets I could never change, and life I could never revive. It's painful." George moves his arms to Dreams waist, now hugging the blonde tightly, "So Dream, please understand. I don't know what will happen, and I know Minx said something to you. But please, I don't want to loose you."

George started crying again, burying himself in Dream's chest. The blonde felt his heart ache, seeing how George has fallen for him deeply, he saw himself as George's weakness. He knew that if he'd go, George would probably be nervous. He understands clearly now about George's past.

"You won't loose me George, I promise you that." Was all Dream spoke, as he lifted the brunette walking his way to his bedroom, placing George in bed. "You won't loose me, I promise." He whispered on George's ear before placing a kiss on his lips. He was now on top of the brunette.

George's quite sobs can still be heard, but he melted into the kiss. He brushed his fingers on George's cheeks, still a bit of worry on the brunette's face. "I Love you George." He murmurs next to his ear. Dream continued to what his doing, placing gentle kisses on the brunette's neck.

George moaned lightly, as Dream continued downwards to his collar bone. He made sure to find George's sweet spot, before sucking into it, making George even more flustered and moan. "D-dream, s-stop." He commands.

Dream chuckled lightly, seeing George's very red cheeks. "Alright baby." He utters, scooping George over as he lays down in bed. Placing a kiss on the brunette's forehead.

George sighs, his face feels hot from what Dream did. He silently hugged the blonde back, not minding the new nickname Dream called him. He does admit he liked it. "Good night Dream." George whispered, as the brunette fell asleep from exhaustion.

"Good night George."

~×~×~×~×~×~×~

To Be Continued...

Hot and messy, and I wouldn't lie if I say I didn't cringe at myself.

Hahaha 😂

Good day everyone!

Also I'll be trying to write more 18+ scenarios on my soon to come new book.
So stay tuned!