sexy cousin🥵

this is the cousin up here^^

Roya's pov:
i hopped off the bus when it got to my drunk auntie's house I hate her but she has a hot son 😣.

I knock on her rusty door and my cousin open it. God I creamed my panties there and there. He opened it well and I entered purposely swaying my hips making sure he gets a great view of my non existent ass.

I got inside the guest room where a bat landed on my head.(normal). I shrugged then I unpacked my luggage with the bat still on my head. when I was done i called my cousin inside.

He already knew what I was indicating so he pulled off his Peppa pig shorts and I got a good view of his 5 inch dick as he was wearing the condom holy it was bigger than uncle Bartholomew's one.

I mentally thanked God but before I even started he slammed into me repeatedly and I moaned this was very pleasurable I moaned again as he grabbed my hair and continued slamming into me I then cummed,juice spilling on his dick he brought his dick up to his mouth.

Flexible bitch.

I cummed again at the sight as i cleaned up not wearing any clothes as I went outside to go say hi to my aunt.

I cummed on my way there seeing uncle Bartholomew since he has a 3 inch dick that I love.

the end.

hey besties I hope you enjoyed this smutty chappy
there will obviously be more for all my horny readers😩
bye guys🥰😍