Chapter I

Your name is Emilie and you are very short around 4 feet.

Halloween is coming up and you have been invited to a costume party a day before, as you decide to go you ponder about what you are going to wear, you end up choosing a baby costume so you go get a baby pink T-shirt in your closet that you barely wear, and for the diapers and pacifier you bought those on amazon, you find some cute diapers that look like baby diapers since they have prints on them, and after ordering all you had to do was wait.

The diapers and pacifier arrived just a couple of hours before you had to be at the costume party, you put on the diaper only with a little bit of struggle with the tapes and then you put on the T-shirt with the pacifier clipped onto it, you then make your way down to your good friend Maya's house, she doesn't live that far away from you and there was almost no one outside so it wasn't too embarrassing just walking around in a diaper.

You then ring the doorbell and the door opens up to reveal Maya, you see she's wearing a half-demon half-angel costume that looks really good since her body figure is really pretty and curvy with a nice ass and boobs, Maya begins laughing as soon as she sees your costume, Laura one of your other friends also at the sleepover hears all the laughter and comes out to check what is happening, Laura who you can see is dressed up as a sexy witch comes out to the front door and also starts laughing, you have to admit your costume is pretty funny so you let them laugh for a bit, after they stop laughing you come in and Maya tells you that no one else has shown up yet, "so whats with the costume?" Maya asks you, "I don't know it just seemed pretty funny so I went with it" you answer not knowing what else to say.

You then hear the doorbell ring and Maya goes over to greet the new guest, you can see from the couch that its Natalie one of your other friends, you can see that Natalie didn't do much out of her costume since she is just wearing a yellow dress and a green hat witch makes her look like a pineapple, Natalie then sits down on the couch with you and Laura, "since we are only waiting for Amber now, why don't we find a movie to watch later?" you all think its a good idea so you start to look for a movie to watch, "how about that one?" Laura asks referring to Scream, "well it is a Halloween party after all so why not?" Maya responds, "but then the baby is gonna get scared and peepee in her dipey" Natalie jokes referring to you and everyone (including you) laughs.

The doorbell then rings and you all go out to greet and you can see its your friend Amber who is dressed up as a maid, you then fool around for the rest of the afternoon until it gets dark outside, as it gets dark you all go over to the couch and start the movie, you realize you have to pee but don't wanna have to stop the movie since it has just begun, as the movie is halfway finished there comes a jump scare and everyone gets startled, you accidentally release your bladder too.

You don't notice that you wet your diaper so you just keep watching the movie, after the movie is done everyone gets hungry so Maya orders pizza, about 30 minutes later the pizzas arrive so you all take yours and go up to Maya's room, you sit there and talk whilst everyone one by one starts eating their pizza, Natalie then notices the yellow spot on your diaper and says "uhmm Emmy? I think you had an... accident" everyone then looks at you and then down at your diaper you also now realize that shes right, you did pee your diaper and everyone starts laughing (except you of course) "I- uhmm... ehmm" you stumble on your words as you don't know what to do and just end up crying and running into the living room, a few seconds later all the other girls comes over to you and apologize "we are so sorry for laughing Emmy" Natalie says, "do you have any other diapers with you so you don't have to sit in that wet one all night?" Laura comfortably ask, "yes I *sob* have some at *sob* home" you answer, "well your house isn't that far away so one of us can just go get some" Maya says, "I can go get them" you reply, "wouldn't it be better if one of us did it so you don't have to walk over there in a wet diaper?" Natalie asks, "I can do it" Laura quickly replies, "thanks Laura" you say thankful that your friends are so nice, it takes Laura 15 minutes and then shes back with a diaper and diaper supplies, "sorry it took some time I didn't really know where to look" Laura says putting the diaper and supplies on a table, you are about to grab the diapers as Maya stops you "what are you doing?" Maya asks, "I'm just grabbing the supplies to go change" you reply, "no you're not, we are gonna change you" Maya says taking the supplies "what?!" you answer confused, "well since you cant even stay dry in the diapers you surely can't change them yourself either" Natalie says agreeing with Maya, "what?! this is ridiculous!" you say, "nothings bad going to happen so why don't you just let us change you it's gonna be fun" Laura says, "well okay then" you say agreeing with Laura, "so you just have to lay down on your back" Natalie says and you do as you are told, they then take the tapes off and lift your legs up, the girls take some wipes and wipe away any pee that's still on you, they then remove the old diaper and slide in a new one, your legs get put back down and the tapes of the new diaper get taped on, "there we go, all nice and clean" Maya then says after changing your diaper, "that wasn't that bad now was it?" Laura asks you, "no it actually wasn't" you reply actually thinking that the new diaper feels quite comfortable, you all go back to Maya's bedroom and continue your conversation for a solid two hours "now what?" you ask the other girls, "I don't know I'm bored too" Natalie replies, "we could go watch another movie?" you suggest and everyone seem to think that its a good idea, you all go into the living room and Maya turns on the TV, "so what should we watch?" Maya ask.