it's time for her to come home

Today is September 7 my birthday my sister and I went to the mall for lunch school was just up the hill from the mall so we would make it back in no time.

Sara my sister is older then me by a year and a half her and our older sister Samantha have the same dad our younger sister on the other hand don't have the same dad and Sara and Samantha but that's okay mom's make me a birthday dinner tonight I asked for Fried chicken red beans and rice as well as cornbread and chocolate cake after with vinilla ice cream my favorite.

'Hope come on were going to miss 5 hour now let's go" Sara yelled at me from the mail n door to the mall.

On the way out the door of the food court I say a man and woman in black suits Walk behind us slowly as to keep there distance I didn't pay it any attention and just kept walking with Sara back to school hopefully when make it on time I've never miss a a class day or hour I My internet life.

I know what your thinking well what about when you get sick well for starters I never get sick never not once now I know that's hard to believe but it's true that and I'm graduating two years early I'm a straight a student with a perfect 4.0 and 6 extra credit for the all the clubs I attended Dearing my school years

"Hope come one math class is starting pay attention girl your good at this shit"my best friend lily said as she leaned in to see my homework.

"I take it you didn't do your homework lily" I said as I let her copy off me what are friend for if not to Chet of off every now and then.

"Parent teacher conference are today so we get out early did you know that you did tell your mom hope right" lily ask me as we walked to gym class.

"Yes I did" I said back.

When the last week rang to let us out early I wanted for my mom to come pick me and Sara up from school she went to Sara's first all good thing mom said as she left Sara's teacher and went to my classes next.

And that's when the funny shit started to happen to me where my life went up in flames where my life changed with just 13 little words I think it's time for number 8 to come home back with us. I knew that could voice anywhere that's our science teacher dr Dave Goodrich he's always keeps wire close eye on me every time I would see him in the halls for even in class

He would check on me ask me how im feeling does anything hurt it was like I was his own personal experment I cut my self once in his class and I was cleaning it up after class was over I cought him putting my bloodie napkin in a baggie then he left with it I did think anything off it.

"She's my daughter " I heard my mom say back.

"No she was giving to you to watch over for us tell we think it's time for her to return to number 7 and her real home" a voice I have never heard of said back to my mom.

I new I wasn't her daughter by blood I found the adoption papers last year mom didn't know anything.

"We gave you that house and the money to rase her right" the voice said again

"What will I tell her sister what will I tell hope " my mom said again.

I hate being able to hear everything from so far it's one of the many new thinks I can do now.

I learned I can read minds here from over 3 mills away and I can move thing with my mind maybe that's why that want me do thay know I can read minds and move things is that why there here to take me away I thought on my head I'll probably never find out.
"After school tomorrow we will take her to her new home her twin sister number 7 is looking forward to meeting number 8" the voice said again

"Thank you for letting me have one more day with her "my mom said back

And before I know it the door opens up and out walks 5 people two I know very well my mom and my science teacher the other 3 I have no idea who that where but I'm sher I'm going to find out anyways.

Let the games begin