Night Of The Night Out

So the morning after, Frankie and Riley got everyone out drinking the first night of Uni. For most people, people that are quiet; like Molly, would have a chilled night in.
As Frankie being persuasive, loud, outgoing, "come on, Molly, you're quiet, but it'll be fun, everyone will get to know everyone! And if we don't, we can do it hungover tomorrow. TV and takeaway!!"
"Fine, fingers crossed it will be fun! I don't go out a lot. I need help on outfits!" Molly didn't really go out drinking and when she did, it was with a few friends and it was a good old 'strongbow darkfruit' and that would have been it.

The six student hadn't even settled in yet before they'd got ready to go out! They all sorted their rooms out and styled it how they wanted and it was then moving on to getting ready to go out!
"Hope you girls don't take long to get ready!" Because Logan was the type to be ready and mostly on time! Whereas no one knew that Morris was exactly like the girls; he took just as long!
"When you're going to nightclubs, a party, or standing in someone's kitchen, it's always great to be late, Logan, don't worry!" Jack screaming from the kitchen.
"Who's got the tunes then?" Frank shouting from the living room. "I can't get ready in silence"
Naomi, of course, had the tunes everyone loved. She had a music taste for every friend she had. So thankfully, her roommates were a mixture of people and can like the same music. Can't go wrong with a getting ready party with good music, good alcohol and good mates.
Obviously with it being the first night, and freshers week, it was a themed night in every club! And you couldn't have guessed it, shit shirt night! Obviously with it being the first night, and freshers week, it was a themed night in every club! And you couldn't have guessed it, shit shirt night!
With Riley having brothers like Ben and George, she of course had a shit shirt for the event! She'd had a few shirts tucked away in her suitcase just in case and lenses a few to the girls, an Hawaiian shirt, leopard print, one with shapes all over it, and a short sleeved shirt with park trees all over it!
Naomi wanted to make it cute and girly, so that's what the girls did. Molly in the Hawaiian shirt, with a vest underneath, but the shirt tied in a knot in front, with ripped jeans and Doctor Martins to match, curly hair, great make up.
Frankie, chose the leopard print shirt, with that being Ben's shirt, it was big enough on Frank to be baggy, so for Frank, it looked good either open; black vest and black cycling and a pair of vans, or styling this buttoned down, with a black belt matched, also with vans.
"If you want to go out girly and cute, definitely have it buttoned down with the belt round it, what about heels instead of vans?" Molly was pretty good at styling and putting things together, so that worked well for Frankie. Molly's finally started to open up and be more confident around everyone.
Riley chose the classic palm trees shirt! A white vest underneath, blue jeans and slip on vans. Riley always had her hair curly, so for tonight she decided to straighten it, and the outfit looked great!
Although the girls didn't match in any way, they chose to go with the same hairstyle and that was straight with half up, half down.
Logan had a baby blue, "Lacoste" shirt, his sisters oversized one. His sister, Billie wanted to get rid, but Logan loved it. He had the shirt open, white tee shirt underneath, black pair of jeans on and a pair of Nike air forces on, all he needed to do now was hairspray his quiff and he was ready!
As for Jack, he had also had a Hawaiian shirt, open with a white tee shirt underneath, blue Jean shorts on with a pair of Adidas gazelles.
Now it was just for finishing touches and for them to pre drink before they order there taxi.
Of course Riley's mum, Terry and Tommy rang to see how she were settling in.
"How are you Riley, how you fitting in?"
"Yeah good thanks mum, everyone in my dorm is lovely, we're all getting ready to go out so I won't be able to talk much. How is everyone?" Riley screaming over the music.
Of course Ben and George are coming. "We're getting ready to come out too. Me and George are getting ready to set off and get the bus! Hope you're ready for madness dog breathe!" Ben and Riley were close and like they were close friends and they were always calling each other something funny.
"That's great! I think all my friends might like you, shit head. I think Nikita and Vanessa are coming with a few of their dorm friends, I've heard some of them are quite quiet and aren't the ones to drink a lot! I'll be leaving soon, I'll message you what club we're in when you get here!"
"Yeah, everyone is fine here Riley, your dad misses you and the Bruno isn't his same self. I would pass the phone to your dad, but he's still at work; I'll pass on a message. I'll let you get ready anyway. Love you, bye."
"Love you mum, bye!"
"Finish your drinks, the taxi's here!" Morris and Logan shouting together.
"Let's have a photo before we leave! We can stick it on the wall, quick!! POSE!" Molly quite tipsy, shouting.
Time for the town, and it doesn't know what's hit it.
The taxi ride was about 10/15 minutes to 'Pryzm' and the taxi ride with all 6 of them were great; the music blasting, all dancing, all singing, and like that they were outside the club, waiting to get in, and the place was filled with students. And of course, Ben and George, Vanessa and Nikita.
Ben brought a few of his mates, Danny and Jake, and George brought a few of his, Josh, Sean and Tank,(his actual name is Dean; but he eats, and eats a lot, so Tank was his chosen name!)! After waiting and waiting to get in, Pryzm was a great place to be. Full of students in shit shirts; it's the first night, it will be a laugh!
"LETS GET SHOTS LADS!!" Screaming Ben over the music! Of course no one hesitated that and that's how the night started!!
But how will it end??