The Start Of Something

"How are you and Mark, Riley. Is everything okay between you both?!" Nikita asking curiously. None of the girls have seen each other for a while due to studying; so for Nikita, Vanessa and Riley, a date with all three together was long overdue. T.G.I Fridays was where they'd always go in Derby, so it's only right they'd give T.G.I's a visit in Nottingham. All three did a bit of mini golf and bowling as well, making a good day of it.
"How's things with you and Mark? He seems lovely!" Nikita questioning about him.
"Oh, you talk to him Riley. He's so nice. I've heard the way he talks about you!" Beamed Vanessa.
"Yeah, it's like I can't seem to get enough of him, he's infectious, in the greatest way though. He's funny and we're always making each other laugh. We want to take things slow though for now. See how things go as friends." Saying Riley, with a few chips in her mouth. "That's a good idea. Stay friends for as long as possible to see how you really feel about each other. Don't rush anything 'cause that's when things could go wrong, or go not as planned." Vanessa seemed to always have some sort of advice.
How did I become so obsessed with Mark to begin with? He was the type of person that I was always looking for in a crowded room of a party and vice Versa. He was always there when I needed him when I was tipsy, or drunk.
Friends liked them together, they had a good friendship together and were close.
She liked him, he likes her, it's obvious to everyone, but them.