Chapter 24

"sweethearts"

Andrew's POV

"Wow, couldn't be gone from us for a month huh?" teasing Luke. "I mean you basically went to Charleston for a haircut. Which looks... cool." as I tilted my head to finish my sentence.

"Just trying something new you know," he responded while he rubbed his hand on his buzzcut as I just nodded. "It felt good knowing that I could've started fresh there. But then Dan happens and I'm back here," he said looking around the area before getting a notification from his cell.

"Excellent right back at you BIL." I heard a familiar voice say as I turned my head to the left to see Haley slide next to me and Lucas.

Luke chuckled before starting his response. "OK, I've been gone for, what; few days and you already forgotten my name? Who's Bill?" He asked while turning to look at Haley.

"B-I-L; Brother In Law. That's you!" Haley answered as she nudged Lucas.

"Holy Crap! That's right you got married." I said as my brain came to a realization. Haley smiled and nodded as I wrapped an arm around her to hug her before Nate came up.

"Hey...get your own wife." Nate joked as he pulled Haley towards him which she hugged.

"I'm good. I think I'm going to let you two have the fun with that." I replied making them chuckle. I turned my direction towards the front to be greeted with...

"Oh look, it's our very own Britney Spears and...whoever she married this week. I have a question for you guys; what do you think? Pink booties or blue?" Brooke asked with a smile on her face as I just let

"Booties? Brooke, I'm not pregnant." Haley responded as I just tilted my head with my eyebrows slightly raised.

"No. The only way this isn't totally screwed up is if you're knocked up but don't worry, your secret's safe with me." Brooke finished before Tim came up to us.

"What's this lame-ass joke about you guys getting married?" Tim asked.

"He's in shock now that you're officially off the market." Peyton joked as Nate slightly chuckled.

Brooke put a hand on Tim before saying, "It's true, Tim. Haley's preggers" making me shake my head trying to hide my smile.

"Brooke!"

"Right. And Lucas moved away. You guys gotta do better if you gonna get one over on the Tim." as Peyton and Brooke shove him away.

"The Tim," Haley repeats to herself.

I bring my left wrist up to my sight to see the time shown on my watch. I threw my head back slightly and let out a small sigh before bringing my head back up. "Time for the best part of the day" with a sarcastic smile before I start walking off.