Threesome?

Taylor's POV
So the start of this story is kind of crazy,I started dating this amazing man named Michael Jackson he is the best I swear but what I didn't know was he had a girlfriend I was just a side chick when I found out I was so mad I kept yelling "I FUCKING HATE YOU MICHAEL WHY DIDNY YOU SAY I WAS THE SIDE CHICK WHAT THE FUCK MICHAEL" it's because I have temper issues sometimes but that's when I met his girlfriend.

A beautiful ginger haired girl she was beautiful with green eyes and freckles all over her face she looked at me smiling "Hi!" She said "Why are you happy you got cheated on by me" I said in an annoyed tone "Because I recommended you to him I like you and by the look of it you like me too" she said smiling "W-what do you mean do you made him cheat on you with m-me?" I asked her "Yeah and now we can be a couple" she said I froze.

A couple A COUPLE SHE WANTS US ALL TO BE A THREESOME REALLY?!! I thought to myself "Umm so you want me to be in your relationship with Michael" I asked her "Yes" she said i was about to say something to but when she walked closer to me "I know you like what you see" she said in a seductive voice I was kind of turned on by the time I smirked "Your right but exactly where is Michael" I asked her "Oh Michael is right behind you" she responded I quickly stepped back until I felt hands wrap around my waist I didn't have to look because I knew they were Michael's hands.

"Baby I'm glad you met my girlfriend" he whispered in my ear and then kissed it "M-michael st-stop you hurt me" I said trying to push his strong arms away but I failed "I know and I'm so sorry baby but now you know why I was with you and Jessica" he said.Jessica.Jessica such a pretty name it matches her well.

Jessicas POV
I watched as Michael stroked Taylor's brown hair with light brown highlights that were natural and as they locked eyes Taylor's hazel eyes and Michael's brown eyes as well as Taylor smiled at me and I stared at her perfect white straight teeth and cute dimple on her right cheek. God she's perfect. "So what do you say Taylor will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her she smiled at me, pulled away from Michael and hugged me tightly "Yes I will be your girlfriend" she answered I was so happy. I pulled away from the hug,grabbed her face and kissed her softly her lips were so soft,plump,and sweet I love this girl so much.

Michael has said so many good things about her which made me love her even more than I already did. I met her a few years back when she was 15,I was 16 and Michael was 17. She is now 19 I am 20 and Michael is 21 she obviously doesn't remember me because we met at the meet and greet for her Fall tour with her sisters they were called 'The Roulette' I love that name they separated after her sisters got married bf had children and others went to college and stuff she was left her in Las Vegas

"Taylor are you sure your okay with this?" I was interrupted by Michael asking Taylor "Ok with what" she asked back as an answer "Being in a relationship with both,Jessi and me" he responded she smiled at him "Of course I am" she said "But I thought you weren't into girls" he said "That was a lie I'm bisexual I just kept it from you so you wouldn't leave me" she responded. She pulled away from me looked at me , I nodded at her and she went to Michael she grabbed his hands "Michael I want you to know that I love you as much as I love Jessica ok? I have to because if we're gonna be together I need to love both of you ok?" She said Michael nodded

Michaels POV
I nodded and grabbed her face then kissed her softly god I missed her sweet lips on mine. She pulled away and grabbed Jessicas hand while pulling her towards both of us and she hugged us both Jessi shrieked at the sudden action I smiled and we all giggled "So you guys are gonna have different names Jessi you're Babe and Tay you are Baby ok?" I said to tell them apart Jessi smiled at me as Tay blushed "Oh I have named for you guys too!" Jessi said "Michael you're Bae and Taylor you are Babygirl" she finished I looked over at Taylor who was blushing hard her whole face was red and she friend covering it with her green and brown plaid vest.

Taylor was wearing a green and brown vest on top of a white short sleeve shirt under she was also wearing a black skirt that was also plaid she looked beautiful.

"W-what should I call you guys" she asked after cleaning her glasses after they got blurry from her breathing it was so cute I smirked at her thinking it was funny to say "Well you can call me daddy and you can call Jessi mommy how about that" I s...

"W-what should I call you guys" she asked after cleaning her glasses after they got blurry from her breathing it was so cute I smirked at her thinking it was funny to say "Well you can call me daddy and you can call Jessi mommy how about that" I said I heard Jessi and Taylor both silently gasp but a few moments later Jessi smirked at me and Taylor just blushed even more "Yeah how about that" Jessica said "O-ok I guess" she said taking her face out of her vest we smiled at each other and went to walk around the park we were at.