wet

for someone you've only interacted with a couple times, your chemistry seemed to fit little by little.

"yes, but in my eyes, you stand out like a sore thumb."

the crook of your neck meets the wetness of his pink tongue, making you arch your back. messy butterfly kisses are planted onto your collarbones, until he looks up at your lips, licking his own. he smashes into yours, exploring every single cavern possible. baekhyun releases your arms, only to pin them behind your back, twirling you around.

"isn't that a bad thing?"

two fingers run down the vertical arch of your spine. he traces the curves of your lower back, down to the lace of your waistband. he tugs at it, slapping against your skin.

"of course not... " something distracts him. "who wears lace to gym class?"

"ah, my.. my laundry.." you're unable to finish your sentence, mind a mess with the graze of his fingertips remaining against the skin of your hips fogged your mind.

"only sluts wear lace, baby. i thought you were a well mannered girl." he inquires, an eyebrow raised.

with words at the top of your tongue, your claim doesn't make a chance to debut as he suddenly rips the flimsily lace off of you, leaving only a tank top to cover your body. baekhyun pushes you down on the locker bench, demanding dominance as he stands above you with legs at each sides.

"many people aren't very fond of sluts. lucky for you, i quite love them."

you can't tell whether you should be offended or turned on. "i... i am not a slut." baekhyun ignores you as he leans down, his pink lips trailing down your neckline, shutting you up. both spaghetti straps of yours are the main focus of his eyes. he squints and frowns.

"take off that flimsy top."

you blink. you're about to expose your fresh nipples to a guy who drools on his paper. a thousand thoughts race through your mind. sure, he was hot. he was more than hot. he was fucking beautiful.

"i'm not gonna repeat myself, baby. i thought good girls like you are supposed to listen the first time." he grits his teeth.

he grabs your shoulders and yanks off your tank top, tearing the thin straps in one go. within a flash, your sight is covered by the material you once wore. a makeshift blindfold wraps your eyes, the smell of underboob sweat floating above your nose. your arms are still pinned against the bench. the beats of your heart ring in your ears as his hot breathe hits your skin.

his hair tickled the tips of your breasts, as hot kisses hit your ribs to your lower stomach. his hands ran up and down your sides, tracing every inch of your body. you could feel his breath tickling your sensitive area, which was dripping with liquid. unconsciously, you buck your hips, being drenched in lust and impatient.

you hear baek laugh, before his wet tongue made contact with your clit, mixing saliva and wetness into one. the fact that you can't see anything makes your sense of feel more intense. he flicks the nub, running his tongue back and forth until inserting it. inadvertent loud moans escape from your mouth, making baekhyun shove his tongue even farther in.

"sweetheart, you're so cute when you whine." he speaks into your cunt, rippling your walls.

his hands rub the inners of your thigh until they're against your navel, his thumb playing with the clit, making your mind go fuzzy from the pleasure of the combination. the pad of his thumb circles the clit faster to make you whimper into the emptiness of the room. he takes that as a sign to push his thumb in as it rubs against the clit at the same time. your legs forcefully clasps together, the pleasure of his tongue feels like you were already riding him. baekhyun rips your thighs open and takes the opportunity to slip in two fingers while still having his tongue deep inside of your cunt, hitting your walls to the max.