(Request)-Werewolf Cookie

omg guys Halloween tomorrow also this is idk a gift for 10k reads and for Halloween 😭 TYSM ILY ALL
_______

.Werewolf Cookie is definitely confused.

.As he always pushed anyone away in fear of hurting them, he's is confused on why he wants someone to stay.

.I can only see him as a yandere to someone who insisted he won't hurt them and chased him until they eventually got under his skin.

.He of course still tries to tell them that he'll hurt them but gets extremely depressed if they do leave him for a while.

.Believes that his darling is someone who deserves anything they deserve in the world, and still thanks them profusely for wanting to be around him.

.As his darling is around him more, he grows more attached, and refuses to let go.

.Due to his attachment and determination that he won't hurt them, he doesn't like anyone else around you, in fear he'll get mad at them and do something he'll regret.

.He always tries to distance himself, as much as it hurts him, he'll be devastated if he hurt you. But at the same time, he can't stand being away from you.

.Sometimes it gets so bad to the point where he blames his darling for making him feel this way.

.Im just going to say this now, he most definitely has or will accidentally hurt his darling.

.From there, it gets bad.

.As he does not want to hurt anyone, the voice in his head telling him he has to kill his rivals, and you'll stay and love him if he does.

.In the end, he most definitely has killed someone close to you.

.And he hates himself for it. And somewhat you.

.By this point, he's going insane. Trying so hard not to kill, and not to hurt the person closest to him, but his jealousy and obsession prevents that.

.Begs his darling to tell him what they've done to him. He wants your love, but why this much?

.Considers doing a murder-suicide. But he can't bring himself to murder. Especially you.

.This can end in two ways.

.One, he gives into the voices doings and kidnaps you, killing anyone he thinks are rivals.

.Two, he goes with the murder-suicide, where he won't have to worry of you leaving him, or killing anyone.

.In both endings, you'll never leave him.

.How it should be.

_________
okay um I might close requests soon bc I have like 9😭 but tysmmmmm for the requetstts