Almond Cookie (Unique)

User judokika-chan: "Yan! Almond x emotionally scarred Reader, where the reader just came out of a very bad relationship"

Yess! Also sorry for the late chapter! Writers block coming back.

Pronouns: They/them, Gender Neutral

~❥~

❥.Almond Cookie overall is a manipulative yandere, being stressed over his job really tones down his patience.

❥.Of course, he's willing to bend it for his darling, but everyone else has to be careful.

❥.Especially people close to his darling.

❥.Im going to assume this is where he becomes obsessed before his darling leaves.

❥.Almond isn't really the most welcoming person to open up to, but during your relationship he offers to listen if anything's troubling you.

❥.If your ex was that bad to leave you emotionally scarred, Almond will be quick to notice. He's noticed your behaviour when he met you, aiming to gain your trust.

❥.Although he doesn't exactly know why you're distressed most of the time, he immediately suspects its a person. Bad thing is, it is. He'll try to pry information out of you, but doesn't do it enough to make you hate him.

❥.He's just worried about you! If someone is bothering you, you can tell him. He's a cop, after all.

❥.After you do leave your horrible partner, Almond immediately notices you're a little better.

❥.You clearly show you don't really trust Almond, which makes him mad. Just a little bit though. After a while, he hacks into your social media accounts to find out who your ex is, but that's only if you don't tell him.

❥.If your ex is lucky, they'll go to jail for a long time. However..it depends on how upset you are about the whole thing. Don't be surprised if they're reported missing or murdered, though.

❥.He'll make it low-key as well, you won't know what happened to them unless you mention it. He won't come clean, but he'll say that he's made sure they won't hurt you anymore.

❥.Almond will take full advantage of your state. He of course pity's you, that's why he got rid of your partner. He wants to shape you into his perfect partner, aiming to gain your trust and love.

❥.He knows it'll take long. And he knows he can't make it seem that he's wanted this. No. He loves you more than life. Your stupid partner got what he's wanted and ruined it.

❥.Long talks and hugs are common in your recovery state. He always offers to listen to you when you look distressed. He always says that you just need time.

❥.Hugs are only given if 1. You want them, or 2. You're crying. Of course, he'd back off if you don't want one. He might be a little mad because of it, but he's patient.

❥.Then he gets a little weird. He says that he'll treat you better than your partner ever can, that type of stuff.

❥.In a way, he'll turn out just like your toxic partner. But no physical harm is done to you. Unless, you piss him off a lot.

❥.Yes, after he gains your trust, he'd kidnap you. He basically breaks any respect/trust you had in him, but he tries to justify his actions by saying that you can run into someone as horrible as your partner.

❥.He really does try to be better. But pushing your luck too much might leave a bruise.

❥.Just pretend you appreciate his 'efforts'.

❥.It's better than getting hurt, right?

~ꨄ~

Ahhh I'm so sorry for the late chapter! This book is gonna be closed soon, maybe 1 or 2 more chapters. :)