Kamado Tanjiro

A young boy carrying a basket on his back walked down the road of a small village. He glance at the shops and homes of his town.

The boy smiled. "Little town, it's a quiet village. Every day like the one before~"

A small wind blow through his reddish hair. "Little town, full of little people. Waking up to say~"

The windows and doors of homes slide open, popping out were the town's people.

"Ohayō!"

"Ohayō!"

"Ohayō!"

The young man spotted a woman wearing a messing apron.

He giggled. "There goes the baker with her tray like aways. With delicious bread and treats to sell."

A elderly lady bow to him and he returned the guested. "Every morning just the same ever since I was born in this quiet and calming town~"

"Good Morning Tanjiro!"

The lady with apron greeted him.

Tanjiro walked over to her cheerfully. "Good morning, Yuki!"

The young woman smiled setting down the trey on the table outside. "Where are you off to?"

"I'm dropping off some charcoal wood at Hako, then stopping by to unload the rest and coming back to get so-"

The lady waved him off. "That's nice. Juko! The mochi! Hurry up!"

Tanjiro shrugged and walked away, obvious that she was in a rush. Suddenly a little boy dump into him falling over and began crying, Tanjiro help the boy then dust him off.

The child smiled running off to play with the others.

People from sidelines watched happily.

"Look there he goes, Kamado Tanjiro, no question."

The old lady from before walked up to the crowd.

"Always caring for others, like his brothers, mother and sisters back at home."

Everyone nodded as the boy continued to walk, a girl with ponytails pointed her stick at Tanjiro.

"He's one of kind!"

A boy patted her head.

"No denying he's the town's pride and joy, Tanjiro!"

Tanjiro glance left and right as everyone greeted each other then him.

"Ohayō!"

A man from a window waved at the person who greeted him from the street.

"Good day! How is your family?"

A group of children waved over to another group who were playing.

"Hello! Do you wanna play?"

A tired woman carrying a baby in her arms while two other children tugged her yukata.

"I need six eggs!"

The old man from the shop shook his head at the woman.

"That's too expensive!"

Tanjiro began wondering over his family and worryingly about the up coming winter, he wish he had enough to provide for them.