Strange Feelings

Tanjiro eyes flutter open waking up, his face was inches close to Kyo. Sitting up he looked down at the sleeping man with fondness.

Kyo arms were still wrap around the boy waist. Tanjiro carelessly ran his fingers through the demon's hair, a small smile appeared on Kyo's lips as he continued to sleep.

The boy's mind however kept going back to their conversation last night about Kyo's nightmare, "The way he explain it was more like a memory than a dream."

He shook his head, crawling out of the sheets and walk to other side of the room to change. Before he did Tanjiro slide the door a bit, the whole yard covered in a fresh pach of snow with grey white clouds covering the sky.

"Hm, only a bit of snow that's good." Tanjiro mumbled closing the door.

While he changed Tanjiro didn't heard the sounds of Kyo yawning and the sheets moving.

Kyo stirred around the bed, he reached on the other side trying to find Tanjiro only to come into contact with cool sheets. He sat up, stretched his arms until he heard a satisfying pop and scan the room.

"Tanjiro must be up already." Kyo thought, getting out of bed. Not long, his eyes landed on Tanjiro walking to the kitchen then the smell of food swift his nose.

Standing up, Kyo change into a brown yukata. Just as he put away the futon something fell onto the ground next to him.

Sliding the closet shut Kyo looked at the floor where the object landed. A Makoto silk sword bag tie with a golden string laid before him, picking it up Kyo untied it.

The silk slid down.

Kyo's eyes widen.

It was katana and a beautiful one.

The saya was white, a dark red sageo at the top, a black tsuka wrap on the handle but that wasn't what caught his eye.

By the end of the handle was a flaming tsuba in golde and red, "Why do I have a feeling that I seen this before?" He mumble.

"Kyo! Are you up?"

Remember he wasn't alone Kyo put back the sword into the bag and shoved into the closet making his way towards the kitchen.

He was half way in when he caught sight of Tanjiro moving around the kitchen wearing a white kappogi apron.

"Cute." The demon blushed as he lead against the doorway leading to the kitchen watching, his heart skip a beat.

He wondered back to last night how warm it felt having Tanjiro hands wrap around him, it almost like Kyo felt that warmth before.

"Kyo?" Tanjiro questioning tone caught him off guard, causing him to jump slightly in surprise.

Unfortunately leading against the doorway didn't have any grip and Kyo lost his footing making him fall down backwards.

Tanjiro hurried toward the man as he lay on the floor groaning in slight pain. "Are you okay?!"

Kyo sat up as Tanjiro sat next to him checking him for injuries.

"Really smooth there." Kyo mentally scolded himself.

"I'm fine, Tanjiro, got lost in my thoughts." Kyo smiled assuredly the boy.

Tanjiro pouted playfully, "I know, you were so into it that you didn't hear me calling your couple of times." He explained as he helped Kyo stand.

Tanjiro smiled faded, "Was it about your nightmare?" He asked, catching Kyo off guard.

"No, it was something else." Kyo answered slightly smiled.