The wedding

A little nsfw language

"Sand? What are you doin with sonie" sans nervously fidgeted staring at the newborn child that had just gotten birthed. "WHY IS OUR BABAY PURPLE, WHAT FUCKING BACKYARDIGAN DID YOU FUCK.!.?.?.." Nagito screamed "how could you make this about yourself?? This is your fault that i cheated on you with Austin the purple backyardigan." Sans did a little jig "he sounds homophobic, and your gay, no we are gay?!!," Nagito sighed, "so what r u going to do baby girl." Sans looked very heartbroken.

Sans shining orbs glittered in the sky "I need a sugar daddy so will you marry me?" Nagito happily accepted he snorted a line of crushed cereal dust "the weddings right now I inherit all of your shit when you die." Sans said.

The wedding happened

"How can you marry him he cheated on you?" Nagito fidgeted snxiously "well he has a hot throbbing 12 inch cock and he has anxiety and depression and I really want him to fuck me and I don't think he meant to do it."

"Any objections to this fucking awful couple, I mean look at them they hate each other." Sans looked at the priest "Shut your bitch ass up." Multiple objections could be heard in the crowd "OH MY FUCKING SHIT FUCK ME KN MY ASS AND SUCK MY DICK IS THAT ZHONGLI FROM THE HIT GAME GENSHIN IMPACT" a old man could be seen having a heart attack "oh wait no that's just an old man."

"WAIT SANS, SAMS SANS WHERES THR BABY?A,?,,,,!!!" turns out they left the baby in Egypt

What happens next will shock you

Wake up babe it's time to read the best fanfic you've ever seen