Feelings

Bakugo finished dinner quickly. You could hear him muttering under his breath, something about killing Kaminari.

It was only then that you were able to relax on your seat.

After Todoroki's attempt to break the ice, Midoriya started talking loudly about the fact that he was thinking about more ideas to use for the performance during the school festival. The others joined in and eventually, the awkwardness died down.

For them, at least.

Sero and Kaminari joined the table after a few minutes.

"Man, not cool." Kirishima frowned at the blond.

"Sorry!" The boy raised his hands in surrender, "I already got away from Bakugo! I don't want to fear for my life again!"

You let out a sigh, "That wasn't your secret to tell."

Kaminari nodded, looking very apologetic, "Sorry L/N. I panicked. This is why nobody should let me keep their secrets."

"Yeah, you are quite the gossip." Sero continued with the dinner he left earlier. "We were surprised Bakugo didn't kill him when we met him upstairs. We were expecting Kaminari's final moments when we saw him approaching."

Mina propped her elbow on the table and rested her chin on her hand, "Quiet Bakugo scares me more."

It scared you too.

He was still up. It wasn't because of the party because it already finished a few hours ago. It was more because of what that blabbermouth Pikachu announced during the very same dinner. As much as he wanted to kill the other blond for spilling the secret that he ordered him, Kirishima, and Sero to keep from everyone, he heard about your feelings for him too.

So...you liked him, huh? 

Bakugo rose from his bed, annoyed at the incessant knocking, "I will blow your damn face off, Kirishi-" He expected the redhead to greet him with a large grin on his stupid face, wanting to talk things out, but he did not expect you, dressed in his hoodie and pajama bottoms.

"What the fuck do you want?" He crossed his arms and leaned on his doorframe.

"Can we talk?" You asked. You actually couldn't sleep and you knew that you had to settle the entire thing that happened earlier. Bakugo shook his head, offering no more words. "Oh well, do you think we should just... maybe we can practice?"

You watched as a smirk grew on Bakugo's smug face, you almost regret coming over and blurting out the worst excuse just so you can stay with him.

"Oh don't give me that, blasty. You and I know how much you want to do this better." You spat out facts, knowing him as the perfectionist. "Well, do you want to or not?" You crossed your arms in front of you, tapping your foot impatiently.

Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Fine. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of the entire school anyway." He lifted his form from the doorframe and walked back in his room. You paused, was he suggesting that you practice...here? He took his cell from his study table and glanced at you, "What? I thought you wanna practice?"

Breaking out of the sudden nervousness bubbling in your chest, you entered his room and closed the door for privacy. You thought that he really wouldn't appreciate if anyone saw you guys practicing the waltz.

You sat on his bed and looked around, taking in the details without the noise of your friends. Unlike the other rooms in the dorm, Bakugo didn't do anything special to his own space. It was a normal one, not even a personalized anything in sight. He kept his space tidy, which is why whenever you guys decide to do late night study sessions, you choose his room. Everyone else's space was too messy for his liking.