Chapter 3: Let's Do This!

Previously on "Protect You!"

Hya's Friends Andrei and Xhander are now able to encounter they're favorite MHA characters: Uraraka Ochaco, and Jirou Kyoka.

"I never got your name though, what's your name?" Jirou asked Xhander

"Oh, I'm Xhander Serrano, It's an English name." Xhander said and Jirou smiled

"I'm Jirou Kyoka, nice to meet you. Let's do our best, Xhander- Oh wait, is it alright if I call you by your first name?" She asked and Xhander blushed

"Uhh... Yeah Jirou-san, I mean." Xhander said

"Alright, let's do our best at the entrance exam, Xhander." Jirou said and left.

Xhander went back to Hya, and Andrei and saw them smirking.

"What?"

"Nothin'." Hya said

"That was adorable." Andrei said made him blush so red.

"H-Hey, we barely just know each other, y'know?" Xhander said in defense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Back where we left of~

Hya's POV

While we were walking entering in UA, I spoke up.

"Hey, you know the scene where examinees and Present Mic are there, right?" I asked and they nodded.

"What we will have to do is to say "Hey" quietly. So quietly."

"Hey, y'know what, I agree with ya." Andrei said

"Me too." Xhander agreed

"Then let's do it, but let's not get caught by Iida-kun like he caught Midoriya-kun in the series."

"Yeah..." Andrei said

"That would be scary." Xhander said

~Time Skip~

"For all the examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show!!" All the contestants in a big auditorium, where they heard the familiar man Present Mic

"Everybody say 'Hey!'!" He shouted, waiting for response but we did it too quietly so we won't get caught by Iida-kun.

"Hey!" We said so quietly

"What a refined respond." He shrugged

"Then I'll present to you the rundown for the entrance exam!"

"Are you ready?! Yeah!" He was the only one excited as everyone sat silently but not only everyone.

"Yeah!" We said so quietly again as we heard Midoriya-kun fanboying quietly like Japanese School boy. We're not sitting beside him though.

"It's the Voice Hero, Present Mic...! Wow...!" Midoriya-kun beamed.

"I listened to him in the radio every week. I'm so moved! All the teachers at UA are the pro heroes!"

Then we saw Bakugo sitting beside Midoriya.

"Shut up." Bakugo said but Midoriya-kun didn't heard him.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minutes mock urban battle after this!"

"You can bring whatever you want with you." He explains as the screen lights up while the explanations goes.

"After the presentation, you will head to the specified battle center, okay?"

"Okay?!" He shouted but people are silent except us but we did it so quietly.