Chapter 4: Class 1-A!

Previously on "Protect You!"

"And they're given by the panel of judges. It's the other basic we at UA look like!"

"Midoriya Izuku, 60 points!"

"Hya Evans, 56 points!"

"Andrei Ruma, 47 points!"

"And Xhander Serrano, 50 points!"

"You four are passed."

"This is too crazy..." Izuku mumbles, with sweats coming down his face, and tears building up bigger than before.

"Come, Midoriya-shounen." All Might held out his hand.

"This is your hero academia!"

"Hai!" Midoriya said and wipes his tears with his sleeve.

And now, The Trio and Midoriya's dream High School life is about to begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Back where we left of~

Third Person's POV

"The cumulative results for the practical exam is out!" The judges look at the results.

"I can't believe he got 1st place with no rescue points." A woman saw Bakugo Katsuki was in 1st place.

"The faux villains acquire their targets and draw near them. In the second half, as the others were slowing down, he used his flashy Quirk to keep bringing them close, and then counterattacking."

"It's the result of his toughness."

"In contrast, there's the 7th place with 0 villain points." The woman bring up Midoriya.

"There have been other examinees who took down the large villain in the past, but it's been a while since I last saw someone blew it away."

"But to suffer such a serious injury from his own attack..."

"It's like he's a young child whose Quirk manifested."

"Can we mention that two foreign boys in 3rd and 4th places?" Someone brought up to Andrei and Xhander

"That 3rd placer has some skills of taking down that 3 pointer robot." The man mentioned Xhander.

"And had strategized some kind of plan on defeating it, he also had a powerful Quirk of his."

"Not to mention that 4th placer, He fell on the ground and jumped out of nowhere and used his another Quirk, maybe he has 2 Quirks?"

"What about the foreign girl in 2nd place?" The woman brought up Hya

"That girl was kind of interesting, right?"

"I think she has multiple Quirks?" The man said

"Yes, And the 2nd placer strategized the same plan like The Love and Thunder pro heroes like in their school days, the ones who died 11 years ago." The woman said mentioning Hya's... Parents?

"I think she's related to them too, right?"

"Yes and she has some powerful Quirks too."

"She has timing and strategy at the same time, she acquired that many points like 56 points!"

~Time Skip - April~

Hya's POV

"Man, gotta prepare now." I said, while wearing my gloves and looked at the mirror.

"Wow... It feels like I'm doing cosplay, but I'm not."

"Too cool!"

I packed my things like my UA gym clothes, Band aids, school things, even my Bluetooth earphones, getting ready to go to UA High, went outside and saw Andrei and Xhander, wearing their UA High uniform.