𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡:𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

♥︎♥︎♥︎
Esmeralda Quinn's POV

When Cate hung up I spent my time jumping and cheering for joy! I mean I actually just talked to Cate Blanchett! And she said my note that was filled with my actual feelings was heartwarming. I knew her flight would most likely be long so I didn't waste time expecting the call.

Instead, I tried to figure out if I wanted take-out or cook by myself. I ended up cooking by myself and inviting my little sister over. "You we're always the cook of the family, I mean I was SHOCKED when you cooked better than mom." My little sister Diane laughed and so did I.

"So, when are you going to get a girlfriend?" Diane asked as we both flopped our bodies on the couch and began looking for a movie. "Diane, I've already told you. I don't know if I'm ready to date yet." I sighed. "Bitch- excuse my language, female dog! You haven't got laid properly in two years! You might as well be a virgin." She said and I laughed.

Everyone has their own roles in this family, but we can all be funny. It just depends on how comfortable we are around certain people.

"I can't be a virgin if I've already lost my virginity! But...if I wanted to start dating...what would you advise?" I asked hesitantly, "To date someone majorly older than you because they have more experience, like a sugar daddy or a sugar mommy." Diane said.

"Diane what the hell! But...if we want to talk about dating let's talk about your boyfriend!!!" I tease as I tickle her. "We have a healthy relationship and we're doing fine!" Diane laughs as I continued ticking her. "Well if you two don't work out, in the first week you'll sleep with five guys!" I say as I stopped ticking her.

"Five?! Esmeralda I'm not a hoe." She said but I shushed her, "And that's only the first week!" I laughed and she slapped my arm, "Esmeralda-" Diane began but I shushed her again.

"I found a movie, now shhh!" I said as I turned on 'Ocean's eight.'

Time skip

We watched a few more movies before she finally left and went back to her apartment. I got in the shower and did my night routine before getting a call from Cate. I lay in bed and answered the phone.

We talked for at least two more hours before we both got tired and hung up. And I went to sleep.