𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬(𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦)

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨: 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚'𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮.

𝟭:Sleeping problems.
Today we were going to Berlin for one of Cate's projects. The girls were excited but me and Cate on the other hand is basically suffering, the girls won't stop talking about it and they refuse to sleep! "Girls...the later you go to sleep, the more tired you'll be in the morning and if your tired..it'll take longer to get ready in the morning. And then we'll miss our flight. And that means no more Berlin.!" Cate told the girls and their eyes widened, "No!!" The twins chanted while Madelyn was already Yawning into her hand on the staircase. "Well get to bed, now! Now! Now!" Cate laughed as the twins ran up the stairs while their baby sister climbed up the stairs tiredly.

𝟮:Interview
Cate was in one of her early morning virtual interviews while the rest of the family was in the living room and Esme was taking care of the girls trying to distract them as much as possible so they wouldn't bother Cate. Esme went to the kitchen to get the girls some snacks leaving them alone, Mackenzie went off to Cate's office and stood by the door. "Hey bubs, what's the matter?" Cate asked looking over as she muted herself and let the others talk. "Nothing momma I'm bored what're you doing?" Mackenzie said as she walked over to her mom and Cate chuckled, "I'm in a interview.!" Cate told her. Mackenzie was now in the view where everyone could see her, "Well who's the little guest. Mrs. Blanchett." The man said and Cate looked over at the computer and Un-muted herself. "This is Mackenzie!" Cate said, "Hello Mackenzie!" The woman greeted, "Hi.." Mackenzie replied shyly as she hid her face and the adults chuckled, "Kenzie.." Esme called out, "I have to go now, bye mama and mama's friends!" Mackenzie said running off.

𝟯:School
Today the twins are going to school today, they seemed excited which is quite surprising because any other kid would be nervous for their first day. As the girls sat in the backseat singing along with the lyrics. Esme drove while Cate sat in the passenger seat and sang with them, when they arrived at school Esmeralda turned the radio down and parked infront of the school. "Alright, girls are you ready?" Esmeralda asked the twins. "Is it too late to go home now?.." Madison asked. "Yes." Cate told, "I don't wanna go!" Mackenzie cried. "Hey, hey..it's okay. We'll be here at 2:15! To get you." Esme spoke, "You'll forget us.." Madison said, "No we won't, we'll never forget you! You three are everything to us. Never think that!" Cate said, "Promise?" Kenzie says, "Pinky promise." Esme said as the parents attached their pinkies to the twins.

𝟰:Painting
"Alright girls are you ready?" Esmeralda asked the three children, "Yes mommy!" Madelyn giggles, "Okay the three of you have a canvas you only paint on yours." Cate told them and they nodded before starting to paint. Of course the couple had to help their children a bit especially Madelyn but besides that they were doing good. Madelyn ended up getting distracted and painted slightly on Madison's canvas, "Stop it! Momma! She's messing my painting up! Tell her to stop now!!" Madison screamed as she shoved Madelyn's arm. "Lynn stay off of your sisters stuff, hey! don't put that paint in your mouth!" Cate said as she rushed over to Madelyn.
The girls finished painting, and they held their paintings up. "Picture time girls! Big smiles!" Cate said as the two women took a photo. "Alright I'll hang these up in my office." Cate said as she placed her phone to the side after taking the picture.

𝟱:Paparazzi
The Blanchett family was currently in Berlin for one of Cate's projects and they were leaving the hotel as paparazzi and fans crowded outside of the hotel. Which was something the girls weren't used to so the parents were quite nervous. The family went through the crowd but not without accidentally getting in the wrong car, when they got in the car the girls cuddled up to their parents. "Why did people follow us with cameras?" Madison asked, "Did we do something wrong?" Mackenzie questioned and Esme tried to hold back her laughs. What could they possibly do wrong? Rob a store with barbie and ken?! She soon snapped out of it realizing how scared the girls were, "No you didn't!" Esme said, "You know when people are famous.." she continued and the girls nodded. "Well, that's what I am. I'm famous, and when you are famous people with cameras follow you sometimes. And your fans do as well." Cate told the girls and they frowned, "Well that's not fair, you deserve privacy." Mackenzie says and we smiled. "If I could get the privacy I deserved I would have it by now." Cate told the girls.

A/N:Should I update the family scenarios?