Untitled Part 2

I just realised that I went way off from the original plan featuring drew and stuff that's in the description, but I can't work out how to change it so... Yeah. McShit.- Love Jess (you didn't think my real name was Piper did you? Just checking...) xx

p.p.s All the character's are Uncle Rick's, except Lara & Duke. x

'We hide out in Hades for a bit. Persephone's been planning a revolution for ages now,' Hazel said.

'Wait- revelution? No! No, that wasn't the plan! We literally just recovered from two consecutive wars sparked by a revolution! And now you want us to be on the other side?' I was not having any of it. But Hazel said: 

'Relax. Not a violent revolution, a peaceful one. Persephone and Hera have a script for negotiations all planned out, a flowchart of how the A.U.F.P.A.G.A.D. is going to work. It stands for American Union For Peace Amongst Gods And Demigods, but we're calling it Orfpahgad for short.

'Hades is the main HQ. Hades evacuated the Isles of the Blest for a while: There weren't many people there anyway, and they've been given a blessing to go back to the mortal world as themselves and enjoy life for a while again as a reward for being awesome.Anyway, the idea is that they'll very peacefully chain up the other eight, force them to listen to the plans. The plans are, by the way: 

'-No more ex-communications between the gods and their kids

'-No more King Z: Hera's going on about the greek roots of Democracy and, um,  stuff [Hazel would never be able to say shit with the nonchalancy of the rest of us...]

'-Care for the broken hearted mortals the gods seduce- I think Hera's plan is secretly to make them feel guilty for their godly spouses, so they'll go having affairs with mortals less. 

'-General amnesty and freedom of speech.

'-equality for athiests and homosexuals amongst mortals.'

'Yeah, sounds cool,' Nico shrugged. 'Although could we work in a claus saying 'Treat Hades with more respect that he deserves (because he's a crap dad and doesn't deserve any.)' he asserted.

'Fair enough' I said. 'One more thing: Who's on our side? The gods, I mean?' 

'Well, we've got Hades and Hera, obviously. And The twins, Apollo and Artemis, and Athena. Then there are the other gods: Aphrodite's in a pretty volatile state: she knows part of this is about equality for gays, and she's never known what to make of them, and she and Venus are having a hard time readjuasting from the whole split personality thing. Demeter's being kept totally in the dark: Persephone's worried she'll interfere out of motherly concern: We're keeping her smelling roses with her eyes shut for now. As for the others- they're pretty sure something's going on, but it's bad for their reputation to con what we're doing out of us, or to accuse with no proof so we're safe for now.' 

We (I) came to the decision that Nico wasn't well enough to shadow travel us down to Hades, so we were stuck with getting to Vegas in Hera's deadline: Yep, we had nine hours until it was dawn. Yay. Not. According to Hazel, the other demigods, plus the Hunters of Artemis were on their way to Hades already. 

So we got going. 

Please note: It is freaking hard to get from Long Island to Vegas in nine hours as a demigod foursome, without monster attacks. Money was taken care of: Hazel had a pretty damn awesome magical pouch that filled with any known or unknown currency: A gift from her dad in one of his less crappy dad movements. 

We were doing pretty well until we reached Indianapolis. (From the author: I'm british and I have no idea if you would pass Indianapolis to get to Vegas from Long Island, but for you geographically knowledgeable americans, just ignore it if it's wrong...x) to change to the subway. The carriage was empty except for us, which was unusual, but we each took a couple of seats and set our phone alarms for our arrival in Vegas. It was good to get some rest. But here's the catch: Demigod dreams aren't normal dreams- they're visions. 

Thalia was sailing the last couple of metres to the shores of Elysium. The Isles of the Blest were silhouetted against the orange-blossom sky. Mooring up, Thalia stepped calmly into Elysium. She wore the standard hunter uniform: Silver-tinted combat trousers, and a fabratech cotton top. A delicate circlet of silver crystals was strung around her head. Her hair was black, with a faint turquoise ombre at the tips, all but washed out. Around her wrist was a bracelet of tiny silver beads: Her sword, Aegis. She had light grey doc martens on, and they made almost no sound as she walked along the white-sanded beach toward the figure on a dune. He was handsome, with ruffled dark blonde hair and eyebrows that curved in an ironic manner. His smile was lazy and slightly higher on the left, and even the thick whitish scar tracing the arch of his brow, the side of his nose and the corner of his lip couldn't mar his appearance to Thalia. It was...

'Luke.' She said his name like a sacred word. 

Finally, she had her Luke back. The years, those years of watching him torture himself as Kronos's apprentice, had almost caused Thalia to give up hope. But now, here he was, and, as they kissed, as she could taste his lips mingled with her tears, feel the line of the scar gently stroke her lips, she felt the relief that he was finally back with her, where they belonged. 

'Your oath, Thalia?' It was Zoe nightshade. Of course. Thalia turned in fury.

'Oath? Why should I care? It's Luke, Zoe!' 

'If you are not willing to honour your pledge, then, while we are in the realm of the dead, I shall assume your post.' 

And with that, Zoe Nightshade became some kind of feral monster.

I'm pretty sure I woke up then.

Solangelo<3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें