Chapter 28

Guys my exams are over only easy exams are left so I give update of this story and yaa please read my story KAIRA CHILDHOOD LOVE STORY and give love to my that story also .

And yaa one more thing I will end this story till 8 november .

AT EVENING

Naira get ready and went outside and wait for Kartik after some time Kartik came .

Kartik open the door for naira she get in . Now they reach the shopping mall.
And before naira is about step out Kartik open the door Naira smile and she is about to come out of the car she slips but kartik catch her they share a cute eyelock their eyelock was broke due the noise of horn .

Kartik ( concerned ) - naira are you fine naa ???

Naira - haa main theek hu chalo andar chalte hai ..

Kartik nod . They went first ladies section and decide to buy for Western dress for naira .

Sales girl showed them many western dress.

Kartik - naira kaunsa pasand aaya .

Naira ( confused ) - nahi kuch bhi pasand nahi aaya bahaut confusion hai kartik tum kuch help karo naa .

Kartik ( whisper in naira 's ears ) - jaan ek kaam karo andar jaao aur yeh peheno aur mujhe bulana main andar aakar hi dekh lunga okk.

Naira ( blushed ) - kya Kartik kuch bhi .

Kartik ( with puppy face ) - please naa jaan .

Seeing his puppy face naira melt and finally agree .

Naira - okk 

Kartik smile and naira went inside the trial room .

Kartik just turned around and saw naira wear a short nighty . She was looking se*****y in that nighty. 

Kartik ( shocked ) naira abhi toh tum andar gayi thi aur tum aise yeh dress mehan ke bahar kyu aayi .

Naira ( seducively ) - Kartik kya yaar abhi khudi toh desperate the mujhe nighty main dekhne ke liye aur ab aise bol rahe ho .

And after said she locked her arms around his neck ..

Kartik ( to himself ) - aree waah naira toh aaj romantic mood main lag rahi hai chalo badiya hai .

Naira kissed on his forehead . Kartik too encircled his arm around her waist.

Kartik go closed to her and start kissing her on her lips .

Voice - sir please uss maniquin ko chod do .

Shopkeeper ( shout ) - no sir .

Hearing his shout Kartik came back to reality . Kartik was about to kiss maniquin. He felt very embarrassed when he saw everyone look toward him and laughing .

Kartik ( scratching  his head ) sorry .

At that moment naira call Kartik .

He went inside the trial room and was amused to saw her

Kartik ( continuously saw her ) - haaye ....

Naira blush..

Kartik - naira yaar aise blush maat karo pata chale honeymoon ki shopping karte karte yahi mana bhi jaaye .