met gala

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2021]

while jiyoung was helping me put on my heels, i asked the staff about mark's whereabouts

"he's still getting ready," the staff answered. i nodded in response.

"alright, you're good to go," said jiyoung as she stands up. 

"thank you," i said before looking at my heels. 

so much for beauty is pain. inches high heels will make my feet sore tonight. i carefully stand up from my seat and walk towards the body mirror.

"are we sure that she's not going to be taller than mark though?" my stylist asked. 

i snorted as i turned around to see the back of the dress.

"let's just hope," said the other staff. 

"do you have any snacks? i'm kinda hungry," i muttered.

"we have some chips, energy bars, candies, some drinks to help with energy," manager kim said.

there was a rectangular table in the corner where the snacks and drinks were served. i took some snacks there while talking with the other staff, nervous and excited about the met. 

"you've been a model since you are young. you don't have to worry a lot," they said. 

i laughed loudly and shook my head, "no. because, i am a famous model, i have a lot to worry."

"why? you're an experienced model, and you go on the red carpet a lot," said the other staff.

"met gala is a meeting place for unique, talented, influential people. kim kardashian's family will be there. bella hadid, all the models and influential people," i said. 

"cl and rosé will be attending too," said manager kim.

"well, take note that you were actually invited to the met last year but because of the pandemic, you weren't able to come," the staff said.