7. If You're Horny

She did not need to ask him if he had a room in the hotel. If he was there, he had a room. So she invited him back to her room and she did not plan on talking to the hot guy alone in her room. Sure, he was a stranger, but that made it hotter.

"You're not going to even tell me your name?" he asked when he walked into her suite.

"No, and don't tell me yours."

She jumped on him and kissed him, what she had been wanting to do since she laid eyes on his fine self. He held her up in his arms, devouring her mouth in his. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. He carried her over to the sofa, laying her back on the couch, pulling off her bikini top, and taking her smallish breast in his mouth.

"Yesssss!" she moaned out.

God, she needed this. Everyone knew who she was in Atlanta, she could not bring in strays without it being all over headline news. When she wanted sex, she had to fuck another celebrity on the low that did not want their business out in the streets. For the last few years, that's all she dealt with, men on her level.

Now here she was with a common guy that could be an ax murderer. Maybe he would chop her up in little pieces afterward.

She felt his hard dick on her thigh and thought, "At least I'll die happy."

She reached her hand into his shorts and caressed his hard, smooth length. She felt hot and sticky and wanted to feel something inside of her.

"I bet you taste as good as you look, huh?"

With no other words, his thick tongue licked her belly bottom and then moved down to the goods. Pulling off her bottoms and spreading her thighs. His tongue swept over her folds and she screamed out so loud she knew they could hear through the walls. She did not care.

She had not been licked that good since...Tempo.

But she was not going to think about that asshole while this sex monster was eating her pussy like it was a pudding cup he was trying to lick clean. His tongue felt like a hard muscle, working out, licking every crevice of her. She felt nothing like it before. She had some of the best of the best...like the one love of her life...Craig.

No, she could not think of him right now. She cleared her mind of all thoughts except what was happening. The sex monster sucked on her clit, giving her body convulsions. She had never been this turned out since her very first time having sex...Spitfire. Again, she needed to stop thinking of her exes and enjoy the moment.

When she felt his tongue lick the crack of her ass, she was about to lose it. Who was this man and where did he come from?

He kept going and going and going, surely he would stop for air soon. But no, he kept going! She was not going to stop him since it felt so good.

Damn," he said as kissed her inner thigh before softly biting it. "Damn girl." He kept kissing around her thighs. He looked up at her with a grin on his face. "I've never tasted anyone that tastes as good as you. You want me to stay down here or-"

She could...but if his tongue action was this good, she wanted to see what else he could do.

She pulled him up to her, wiped some of her sticky cum from his face, then kissed him. Tasting herself, she had to agree with his words, she tasted damn good. His tongue was still doing magic in her mouth. Her body felt weak like she was silly putty in his arms.

"You okay?"

She nodded because it felt like she was in a daze with him. What was he doing to her? Why question it? She liked it.

"You sure you want us to be doing this? I mean, I could tell you my name, about me, or..."

She put her hand to his lips and straddled over his lap.