We First Meet

Darkness lives inside of the crystal heart...you then hear a crash from your lab.You run in seeing a crystal heart...broken its darkness slowly pours out.You reliazed that you've just released it...That it was ME.I then, create myself out of the darkness,my name is Shadow Rowe....

I stuck to the shadows,well most of the time,I usually go lookin for trouble.I grew up pretty fast,espeically since I was on my own.I was jumping roofs,again..when I heard grunting from below me.I saw some Purple Dragons stealing..."Typical..."I said as I jumped down with a low growling/grunt that came from me.As I landed I stepped out of the shadows and sprinted quickly past their leader,Fong."HEY,Its the freak chick!"He yelled."Let's get her!"Hun yelled as they circled me.I got into my fighting stance and changed into the wolf I am.(Yea,that's it take it ALL in i'm a mutant)"We could get 'BIG' money off her,boss."Hun whispered loudly.I growled and lunged at them,as a stunning shock rang out as I laid on the ground.I held my now bleeding nose."Are you kidding me?!"I growled as I looked down at my stomach area to see a cut along my stomach,it bled heavily.Four figures then, jumped down in front of me,three went to battle as one started towards me."Dont worries we're goins to get you out of here"He said.I starred blankly at him,then nodded as I tried to stand,but do to blood lose I fell back against the wall.I blacked out this time.I heard one cuss,his brooklyn voice was I could say...SEXY and COMMANDING at the same time!!!