We (Really)Meet...Ch.2

I slowly spun around,around,and around till a blow from the back was taken to my head.'OW!!'I thought as I felt myself being picked up and taken somewhere...

I woke up in a room,it looked cozy...'What the hell happend?'I thought sitting up,as I hunched over in pain.I looked down to see some bandages wrapped around my stomach.'Ok,WHAT DID HAPPEN?!'I thought again a little worried about that answer.I looked around at my surroundings again to get my barings.I saw sais,comics,and car posters with a few hidden bikini models here and there...Then I noticed the door was slightly cracked,so I let the curious side of me take over...Just as I was reaching for the handle it was swung open by a tall,dark,well built,figure.I stumbled back but catching myself before hitting the floor.I stared at the figure,then noticing that it was a turtle."LEO,DONNIE,MIKEY!!!!"He hollered,as he slightly stepped closer towards me,making me step back."Dont worries...Im Raphael or Raph for short..."He said,I just stood there starring at him.'DAMN,WHY ARE YOU SOOOO RUDE,SAY SOMETHING!!!'I thought as I went to speak,but was cut off by me falling onto the floor."Damn it sheets..."I coughed as I looked up at him he was smirking!!'Who the fuck are these people...wait,did he have a brooklyn accent?'I thought as I went to stand,but flenched as I held my stomach with the bandages full of blood."Hey,Hey dont hurts yourself anymores..."He said,then THATS when I remembered his SEXY voice."Hello,Im Leonardo or Leo for short."I heard a voice say as I loooked up to see a turtle in a blue mask,then a purple,and a orange mask."Im Donnetelo or Donnie."The one in purple smile,showing a gap."Im Michanagleo or Mikey!!"Finally,the orange one said."I-Im Shadow..."I slightly smiled as they did it back."Well,Shadow...welcome to our home."Leo said as I smiled and thought,'Do I finally have a family,a home...a safe place...?'Then,we left it at that......