Chapter 15

When I wake up, I text Jay. He instantly answers. Aww. I don't know what to do, so I get dressed and sit on my bed. I finally decide to go to the park. I grab my phone and my purse, then head to park. I don't really feel like hanging out with anyone, so I don't text anyone to see if they want to meet me there. I want to be by myself to, to, to do something. I don't know what, but I want to do something. Maybe I'll just think about things.

When I reach the park, it looks like there isn't a lot of people here. Atleast now I'll get peace and quiet. I climb up the tree I was in yesturday, and start thinking. I think about how weird, wonderful, and sucky life is. I mean it made me and Jay break up, then get right back together. It made me have awesome friends. Life made me see Jay make out with Rose. Life is so powerful when it comes to emotions. It can make us, break up, or plain confuse us. I get interrupted when I hear someone call to me. I look down to see Jay looking up. "Hey gorgeous," he says, smiling.

"Hey," I say. "What are you doing here?"

"Just wandering around. You?"

"Thinking."

"About what?"

"Life."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"What about life?"

"Everything."

"Enlighten me."

Jay climbs up the tree. I explain to him about how I think life can control emotions. Jay seems to have his full focus, processing everything. I didn't think anyone be that interested in what I have to say, especially my thoughts on life. That just shows how much he cares.

"Wow," Jay says, after I finish.

I laugh. "I can't believe you actually listened to everything," I say.

"That was awesome. Of course I would listen to all of that."

"You really think that it was awesome?"

"Of course."

I smile. Jay smiles back. "What else do you do on free time, besides thining about life?" Jay asks.

"Well," I say. "I like to take photos."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"There's so much I didn't know about you."

"Well, I don't tell a lot of people about my life outside of school. Not even Sky and Val."

"Wow. You told me. Why?"

"Because. I trust you. A lot."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Why? Should I not?"

"Oh no. You should. I'm sorry. Not a lot of people say they trust me more than there best friends."

"Well, I'm special."

That makes us laugh, but I know what I said meant a lot to him. Everything I said was true, and I hope he trusts me as much as I trust him. We talk for a little longer, then he walks me home. I kiss his cheek when we get to my door. "Bye," I say.

"Bye," Jay says.

Jay leaves and I go inside. I guess I did want someone with me today. I'm glad I spent it with Jay.