Chapter 45

Elonique's Pov

I walked to my next class moving briskly I didn't want to be late.

When your late to Miss. Gordon's class she gives out detention slips and gets all grumpy and I don't want a detention on my record.

I rubbed my sweaty palms on my jeans as I folded my lips in as I walked into class glad that I made it just in time to take a seat not long after she came in with a scowl on her face.

Oh Lord ,she didn't seem to be in good mood , so it would be best if anyone didn't piss her off.

Immediately she put her bag down as she started writing on the board as she wrote Physics on the board underlining the word.

"Now, my morning has not been good ,so I suggest you kids better not piss me off or else you won't like the outcome" she said as she pointed her finger at us.

"Now today we're going to be talking--" before she could finish her sentence she spotted someone at the back.

" Jason! take that darn gum out your mouth put it on your forehead and stand for the rest of the class, if you ever so much as sit down unless I say so detention!"she said as she spat angrily.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but welll in her case she always wakes up on the wrong side of the bed.

" Reco!, what so funny", she said scowling away as she saw him laughing, his face immediately fell.

" N- nothing, Miss. Gordon" he said a held his head down.

"Join him , now that's funny" she said grumpily.

He stood up immediately,"now does anybody else find this funny hmm" she said as she scanned the class.

"Good now where was I oh right, last class were were talking about waves and sounds" she said.

" Okay which animal can hear the highest frequency, if I pick on you and you get it wrong just stand outside my class because I can't see the sense teaching you guys and you can't contain a single thing in those small head of yours" she said emphasizing.

By the time she was done majority of the class was outside.

As packed our stuff she said that anybody that didn't get at least a 70 % on her pop quiz shouldn't ever step back into her class.

As I finished three sessions I went to the last class of the day one session.

Class ended and I was now outside as I talked with Ryan and Diana then Damien came towards us.

Diana told me goodbye as she went away with Ryan.

"Um Elo, just found out that it's not a small dinner party probably around maybe 50 more people" he said nervously scratching his head.

"Um, no" I said as I walked passed him heading to his car.

"C'mon please Elo, I'll be so out of place there no one to talk to" he said as he pleaded with me holding my hand.

I looked up at him with narrowed eyes" fine since you begged me"I said as I tipped my chin up proudly going into the car.

" Oh its like that huh" he said chuckling.

" Whatever do you mean, I'm quite clueless as to what your talking about" I said innocently.

He leaned over to me as his face was mere inches from me as I closed my eyes waiting for his lips they never came.

I opened my eyes to see him chuckling as he only put on my seatbelt for me.

He laughed while I just turned my body the other way rolling my eyes.

I muttered words under my breath.

"Aww are you hurt" he said as he caressed the side of my face gently brushing his knuckles against it.

" No I'm not" I said as I scowled.

"Look here" he said as he tipped my chin towards him.

As my head was turned my lips were met with his as he attacked me with kisses repeatedly.

" Is that enough or do you want more " he whispered huskily as continued his kisses on my neck.

I laughed at this and it felt ticklish, " fine you win" he said.

He kissed me one last time as he braced back into his seat before he rolled out of the parking lot.

Shorty we pulled up at my house, I hugged him before going in as I was gonna see him later.

When I reached inside I got comfortable as I spread out in my bed socks still on my feet.

This day had drained me completely as I took a small nap.

Don't mind me, I just love sleeping whenever I get the chance to.

I woke up around 6:00pm as I got up I stretched as I took up my phone telling my mom about my dinner plans.

I brushed my teeth and took a bathe quickly before looking for a dress to wear. I found a blue one my favorite color and black 4 inch heels, these heels shall be the death of me.

Damien was already on his way here.

I put on my usual go to products.

I wore my curls freely as they rested on my shoulders. I wore my small flower earrings as I put on light make up and little lipgloss.

Damien texted me he was here, I told him to come up.

I slipped into my dress (picture at top), finding it a little difficult to draw the zip up at this moment I was now out of breathe.

As I looked at myself I saw Damien step into the room.

He looked good in a suit as it went well with his body. The shirt hugged unto him as his muscles would flex as he took steps towards me.

He looked like he was in awe as he assessed me from head to toe his eyes gradually getting dark.

He stood behind me as pulled up my zip as his fingertips gradually brushed against my exposed back.

"He leaned to my ear," you look fucking good" he said as his hands rested on my shoulder as he rubbed them sliding down to my arms as he looked up at me as I bit my lip.

I turned around to him as I touched his chest ," you look good in a suit" I said as I looked into his eyes.

"Thank you" he replied as I moved away from him taking a small purse putting all my go to emergency stuff in it.

"Ready " I said smiling, he nodded as we walked out of the room going downstairs.

He opened my side for me before getting in.

What a gentleman.

I breathed in the cool air as the ac was on and then his scent invaded my nose.

He smelt so good heavenly even.

Now hoping for the best that everything goes well at this party .

Vote, comment and share
Until next time peace out