Dear Mrs Malfoy

3rd September 1997

Dear Mrs Malfoy,

hi?

Draco Malfoy

8th September 1997

Dear Mrs Malfoy,

We should introduce ourselves. I'm Draco...but you know that already.

Draco Malfoy

14th September 1997

Dear Mrs Malfoy,

I hate school. Theo, Blaise and I agreed to stay out of trouble this year but everyone hates us so we're kind of a big target. Do you hate me too?

Draco Malfoy

21st September 1997

Dear Mrs Malfoy,

Theo is writing to his future son and Blaise is writing to his future daughter. Should I be writing to my kid instead of you?

Draco Malfoy

4th October 1997

Dear Mrs Malfoy,

It's been a while. I'm sorry I've just been having a hard time at school, studying and all. Actually there's no point lying to you. I'm not doing too well.

Malfoy

9th October 1997

Dear Mrs Malfoy,

What's your favourite book? Obviously you can't answer, I'm not even sure why I asked.

Draco Malfoy

14th October 1997

Dear Mrs Malfoy,

I didn't do a proper introduction before. My name is Draco Malfoy (I had a middle name but i've stopped using it), my favourite colour is red (don't tell my friends), I love classic literature and I don't deserve a happy ending. You do though.

Draco Malfoy

19th October 1997

Dear Mrs Malfoy,

I'm sure the teachers are failing me on purpose but McGonagall said I need to find a tutor. Who'd want to tutor me?

Draco Malfoy

24th October 1997

Dear Mrs Malfoy,

They made Granger my tutor. Our first study session is tomorrow. kill me now.

Draco Malfoy

31st October 1997

Dear Mrs Malfoy,

She didn't even talk to me the whole time, she just studied then gave me her notes. She's not so great at everything then.

Draco Malfoy

5th November 1997

Dear Mrs Malfoy,

That bitch is the definition of insufferable. We had to study in the great hall and she made me sit at the Gryffindor table. THEN she offered me tea. THAT ARSE OFFERED ME TEA!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM? the tea was shit too.

Malfoy

11th November 1997

Dear Mrs Malfoy,

I lied before, the tea was excellent.

Draco Malfoy

16th November 1997