1.

Teresa is "you" , she has long red hair , brown eyes and she's metal head . She has 5.3 inches . She's ash's twin sister .

,, Hi , baby ... how are you ? Did you sleep well ?" Larry asked me . I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him . ,,I would love to sleep a little bit more to be honest ..WOAH,You're so blurry man." I was still half asleep , so I wasn't even able to see well. He smirked and gave me kiss on my forehead . ,,Miss Teresa wants to sleep , huh? So maybe I'll wake her up with some sanity falls next time, with a lot of metal screams,hm?" He said and moved closer to me and whispered in my ear . ,,You know , on full volume ." I slapped him with my pillow and I turned on the other side , he started laughing.  ,,You look like a mouse when you're sleepy ." I looked at him madly. ,,And what is that supposed to mean ?!" ,,Oh no no no no no I didn't mean it like this . You look cute Teresa . You know, mice are cuties. Even in the trash. Oh,sorry..." I giggled a little . I was holding myself a lot to not giggle loudly . I pretended that I'm so mad at him, cuz he couldn't see my face properly. ,,C'mon , I didn't mean it like that ! I'm sorry okey ... maybe this could help a little ." He said, laying down next to me . I was still turned to the wall , but I felt how he was moving closer . Then he hugged me from behind , he knows soo well that I love it . I'm always saying that cuddles are better than anything else in relationships. ,,I love you , Larry ." I whispered . ,, I love you , Teresa ." He said .

We were just laying like this for a moment and then he hugged me more tightly. I tried to look at him , and I saw tears . ,,Love , oh no ... " i putted gently his arms a little bit away , so I was able to turn to him , face to face . He looked down and puts his face to his pillow very quickly. ,,I don't want you to see me like that again , I am crying so much these days and it's embarrassing . " he said with his crying voice . I felt his sadness and it sounded a little like he's trying to sound normally, but I know what voice means . ,, don't worry about it! I love you and I'll always love you . Some little tears are not embarrassing at all , it's actually showing that you have emotions . It would be weird if you won't cry at all , isn't that right ? I'm telling you right now Larry , that everyone would cry if they see what you saw . " he laughed quietly and I hugged him very tight .