"Mi-k-ey..?"

M= MICHAEL
H= HENRY
W= WILLIAM

Third person pov (warning:my au, little 12+, maybe some drama, bad grammar&curses if you feel uncomfortable with that, then don't read this)

William were going to outside bcs Henry was at work cuz money. So William were bored. He went to the garden for flowers (he's not soft btw but wants to make a surprise) his outfit were uhh. Like 17y.o. teenager. He even look like a 23y.o person so it look cool at him.
When he had crown of flowers, then he come back to his house. But William were still bored tho.

Was 3pm and Henry FINALLY COME BACK but he didn't come back alone. Someone were with him. And who was that? Yes correct it were Michael. William were little bit confused that he heard that Henry is talking to someone.
So William was still in the bad with his flower crown.

When Henry and Mike came to Henrys room and then they saw William with his flower crown and Henrys flower crown what Will made for him. But then William saw Michael... He were to close to drop his tears..Michael was surprised that his father wasn't angry that he see his son.

W: ...Mi-k-ey..? Is it y-_ou..? **tries hold his tears**

M: Yes father.

H: *whispered to Mike* sorry I literally forget about that your father is here. Btw he is happy that he see you, but he's trying to hold his tears.

W: *gets up* M-_mi-k--_e..? **hugs him**

M: Shhhh. I'm here now. You can let it.

W pov: no i can't let it... I can't..

M: Everything will be okay father.

One week later

W: I a-m g-_oi-_n-g out-_si___-de Hen.

H: Ok.

Outside

Group of men 20-30 y.o

Third person pov

William saw them so he tried to do NOT look at them bcs of his mental health. But they were not ignoring William
? : Hey you!

W: Me?

? : yep. What ate you doing here so alone?

W: Uh_--hhhh i am al-_e--no... Pe-__-r-so-_n...

? : What's that?

W: ... No-__thi-__-ng..

? : hmm. What's your name?

W: Wi-lli-___a-m..

?: beautiful name William..

Sorry this is short, but I need something publish bcs my acc is dying