DrownedSilver Week Day 2: Forgotten

Just a drabble I rigged because of my own week.

***

The sickening sound of bones breaking, flesh being ripped apart, the puddles mixed out of blood and tears smearing across the floor. It felt nauseating, destroying the little sanity left there, despite holding on, fighting, moving forward, but it all still seemed in vain. Because of those four words.

Who are you, kid?

*

Silver shot up from his sleep, bathed in sweat and coming tears making his eyes sting as he immediately checked on his arms, seeing if they're still here. A relieved sigh broke out when he found them still in place.
"Just this nightmare again...", he said to no one in particular.

Silver exhaled to calm his senses and motioned his hand to the side of the double bed, only to find it barren.
"Ben?", his breath kinda hitched, shaking as he got up.
'NonoNO! He can't- He didn't... leave-'

Before his mind could continue racing, Silver found Ben sitting on the couch in the living room, wrapped up in a blanket and looking at the TV, despite being turned off. An unusual sight to some perhaps, but knowing the boy's sleeping habits this was 'just another night'.
Finally Ben noticed his 'companion', turning to him with a rather gentle, but also tired smile, "Can't sleep either?", putting his cup on the coffee table to give Silver his full attention.

Not being able to listen to his mental belittling about panicking so much, he hurries up to embrace Ben tightly. The still lingering tears breaking out, his legs grow weaker, causing him to kneel on the floor instead, but still keeping the embrace around Ben's waist, sobbing into his shirt.
Silver continued crying, the memories being fresh in his mind, even once Ben started petting and combing through his hair lovingly, letting him release all the pain. Yet once Ben added a small kiss too, it became quieter, almost stopping.

"It's okay, Silver. We all get nightmares..."
Silver stayed silent, a few more tears dropping, before opening his mouth, his gaze still not turning up: "Say it again."
"Hm?"
"My name...", Silver's voice wavered a little as he pleaded, "Please..."
"Silver... Silver, it's okay."

Silver finally looked up, noticing that Ben still smiled, even if the dark and blurriness from the crying made it hard to see.
"Promise you won't forget me?"
Ben leaned forward, it being his turn to hug Silver.
"Never."