𝐭𝐰𝐨

previously on BIASED...

I dont even care enough to remember the bitch name. "but aye bae i love you and ima talk to u once i touch down" It hurts that hes in love with her, it always reminds me that i will never have a real chance with him.

Or So I Thought

I SLAMMED the door to my 2 story mansion and made my way towards the long stairs

"Dominique is that you?" I heard her voice.

Rolling my eyes i smacked my lips together . Is she dumb? Who the fuck else has a key to MY house.

"no its booboo da foo" I responded back sarcastically. I heard her silent laughs. "bae stop playing"

I hate when she call me that. I rather hear it coming from Durk mouth instead.

I made it to the master bedroom where she was and laid my LV backpack on the bed tiredly.

I plopped down on the bed staring up at the ceiling. I hated that i ended up not asking Durk out because maybe that would have been a step forward in our 'relationship'

Instead i bitched out and acted weird now he probably doesn't even wanna be around me anymore.

                              FLASHBACK

Durk stepped outside the door where Dominique was and let out a small chuckle.

"my bad brodie you know girlfriend tendencies" His deep raspy voice let out.

Dominique didnt think what he said was funny at all but he didnt wanna come off rude to his secret lover.

Well in his mind.

"yea bro you good" he let out a small fake chuckle as he slightly stood over Durk looking down him.

The laughter died down and they stared at each other in the eyes for a minute.

Dominique felt a spark from this. He felt like this was finally his chance to actually make a move on Durk.

Let it finally be know that he wanted him.

On the other side. Durk stared at him reading him feeling weird vibes. In the moment it felt good but deep down he knew this wasnt okay.

Getting uncomfortable he cleared his voice and looked away at the ground. But dominique was too in the moment to realize he had stepped a foot closer to him and was still staring him down.

Durk noticed this it started feeling even more uncomfortable. In his mind he wasnt no pussy so he fasho wasnt finna let no nigga punk him.

"ay bro what chu doing man" He let out a nervous laugh.

Dominique shook his head and snapped out of his trance from the sound of his voice.

"Oh my bad bro i was just uhm.. thinking about sum you know" He quickly responded. He didnt want Durk to think he was bi just yet.

"yeah but what was you saying in the room before my girl called?" He questioned the 6 foot male.

Dominique eyes widened completely had forgotten about asking him to food.

Him thinking Durk thought he was weird and gay he decided against asking him out for food.

Maybe next time Dom.

"Oh nothing bro its all good. But aye ima catch you later aight. Hit me up in the morning to record" He spoke fastly. Almost stuttering by how fast he spoke.

Not giving Durk a chance to reply back he turned around he quickly walked away towards his car.

That left Durk star struck. He didnt know what had gotten into him and why he was acting that way.

Shaking his thoughts out his head he walked back into the dressing room and gathered his shit together to head back home to the love of his life.

FLASHBACK OVER

"ARMANI" I jumped out of my thoughts from the sound of jayda's voice.

I looked to the side of me and stared at her. "why weren't you answering me?"

"my bad i was just thinking deep about something important" Of course I wasnt going to tell her I was thinking about jacking off another m-

"What were you thinking about" The question I was hoping she didnt ask.

She could tell when I was lying and I hated that so much. So making up a quick lie definitely wouldnt work in this situation.

Rolling my eyes I turned my head the other way not wanting to speak on the situation anymore.

"What was you tryna say bro?" At this point I was annoyed. But jayda was known for making me feel that way.

Feeling my face get grabbed and snatched my eyes widened.

"Dominique dont roll yo eyes at me or fucking call me bro" Her long acrylics poked my cheeks as she yelled at me in my face.

I stared at her for a second to intimidate her a little. I pushed her hands off my face and stood up off the bed.

"Bitch dont put yo damn hands on me" Who tf she thought ha little ass was? Like ima bitch that she gone run please she can suck my dick.

LITERALLY.

She looked at me shocked and slowly got off the bed and stood in front of me.

"Dominique Armani Jones! Have you lost your damn mind speaking to me like that?? let alone calling me out my name" She spoke with her index finger in my face.

The long acrylic nail being in my face irritated me alone making me turn my face to the side to show a sign of disrespect towards her.

In my thoughts making me let a laugh out because who the fuck do her little ass think she checking?

Out of nowhere i feel a hard sting to the right side of my face. "Dont fucking laugh in my face you disrespectful ass nigga. I dont where the fuck you get this behavior from but-

I cut her sentence short by grabbing her neck and throwing her little ass at the wall "Told you dont put yo fucking hands on me"

I stormed out the room and down the stairs now aggravated. As i got to the end of the stairs i hear her shout once more.

"And dont bring yo ass back to this house nigga" How can you put somebody out a house they paid for..

"Bitch i dont need you its the other way around never forget that" I laughed to piss her off more

                         "WERE DONE"

The last thing i heard before i slammed the door.

- LMFAOO, how yall feel about jayda?

- Yall think Dominique was in the wrong?

-Think Durk knows Dominique's secret? 🌚

VOTE & COMMENT

TBC.~ Mena