𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

previously on BIASED...

I rolled my eyes and just laid down about to doze off until i felt hot breath on my neck.

"my dick still hard" he whispered. His deep raspy voice coming out.

"im tired go to sleep it'll go down soon" He smacked his teeth and turned his back towards me.

Not him thinking i give a fuck about a mad ass nigga.

I started dozing off...

"DURK WAKE UP"

I SHOOK durk in his sleep. " DURK WAKE UP" I heard him panting in his sleep like he couldn't breathe or something was cutting off his air way, which scared me. Seeing him slowly open his eyes and lift his head up i stopped shaking him. "babe are you okay?"

"Dominique?" he looked at me with an confused expression. I scrunched up my face. "Durk whose Dominique?" I tried not to think negatively that the love of my life was cheating on me. He wiped his eyes and looked me in my eyes.

He stared at me as his big brown eyes started to widened. He quickly got out of bed, shirtless with only his white calvin klein briefs on, and ran to the bathroom as he shut the door. Confused, i slowly got up and stepped my fresh white painted toes into my LV slippers and follow him to the bathroom door.

As i twisted the knob it wouldn't budge letting me know he had locked it. "baby are you okay? did i say something wrong ? i'm sorry" I knocked on the door not getting a response.

After minutes of still not hearing anything i walked back over to the bed and laid back down to ease the negative thoughts in my head. maybe hes just a little paranoid from his drugs..

I slowly dozed off into a deep sleep.

I LEANED over the toilet throwing up everything that sat on my stomach

I LEANED over the toilet throwing up everything that sat on my stomach. I slowly got up and looked at myself in the mirror. that dream felt a little too real. I stared at my semi- toned body in the mirror. I felt disgusted with myself that i kinda liked it. Could i be gay?

I never felt any affection towards another man but that dream has me thinking otherwise. "baby are you okay? did i say something wrong ? i'm sorry" Getting knocked out my thoughts by the sound of India's voice. Hearing her words come off as shakey broke me, i couldn't let her find out about my nasty dreams with a man.

Not feeling like talking i just stared at the door knob hoping she would go away. Turning my head back towards the mirror i noticed a red ring around my throat i shut my eyes and instantly got flashbacks.

Suddenly i felt strong hands latch onto my neck. Out of reflex i immediately grabbed his wrist.

"take yo clothes off" His deep raspy voice spoke into my ears causing me to shiver.

I quickly opened my eyes not wanting to think about the WICKED dream.

"look up at me bubba"

"FUCK DURK SNAP OUT OF IT" i slapped the side of my head repeatedly hoping the thoughts would go away. Panting, i grabbed my knees looking down to see my dick poking through my briefs.

Why is this turning me on?

THE MALE grabbed the rim of his boxers and slowly pulled them down as his rock hard 9 inch instantly busted through

He slowly wrapped his hand around the tip as pre cum slowly oozed out of his pink mushroom tip. He shut his eyes and stroked his manhood off to reach his high that he ached for.

"You wanna be like yo daddy so bad"

His mouth opened as low groans could be heard throughout the bathroom. He continued to jack hisself off scrunching his eyebrows together at the SENSATIONAL feeling that was running through his body.

"get on yo knees"

"fuck bubba i love you so much"

All the dirty things he said to  him roamed his brain as his stomach tightened up getting closer to his nut as he started to stroke his hard harder. The male's moans got louder as he pictured his face.

"you gon take my nut?"

" YES! yes pa I'm gonna take it" he moaned loudly as his nut squirted landing on the mirror as his legs shook causing him to fall back first on the marble floors of the bathroom.

Panting he finally opened his eyes coming to his senses and realizing what he just did. He thought about if India heard , hoping she didn't. Little did he know she heard everything.

Pulling his briefs back up over his 3rd leg that now rested against his thigh , he sat up being in his head a little too much.

maybe i need to stay off percs.... The male thought.

But maybe he needed to stay away from dominique...

- Heyy yall im semi back to updating!
- not proof read so dont be a smart ass and point shit out.
- yall fw this ?
- the million dollar question is... is durkio gay?

VOTE & COMMENT

TBC. ~ Mena