Introduction/Character aesthetics

We were born to be real and not be perfect.
____________________
Introduction

Assalamualaikum. Hello guys.
We meet again in this book.
How is each and every one of you, hope y'all are doing fine.

I am super excited to start this book. It will be grate, inshallah.

I don't promise perfection but I can promise my best in this book.

I hope this will be better than the other and the next will be better this and so it goes on.

I decided to be a little formal with the introduction. You know what they say; first impression is everything. So here I am wearing a very a perfectly ironed black suit and holding my briefcase ready to hit it right.(I'm not).

I will appreciate any form of encouragement, corrections and suggestions you give but I will not take criticism or rude comments in any form.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my book and I promise not to disappoint.

Aesthetics

Note: The aesthetics will be only for the main characters.

Male protagonist: Haidar Amir Ar-rasheed.
Haidar(lion) Amir(prince) as his name even indicated is an imperious introverted prince with a no nonsense attitude. He is practical, hot headed, efficient, passionate, straightforward and never understands the point of waste of time. Throw in a couple of his bipolar attitude equals to a person who doesn't take shit at all. He is not much of a talker but there is also a soft side of him only seen when he is with his stepmom who he adores dearly.

Female protagonist: Aasma kabeer Aali

Aasma(precious) is a witty, gutsy daddy's girl and her brother's jewel. She is the life of the party. She is one heck of a determined person and quite the chef. She is currently in her final year studying architectural engineering. One thing amazing about her is that she never complains and hate whiny people, so u never get to know when she has a problem and when asked she smiles, flips her imaginary hair and sashay away.

What will happen when this adamant and both stubborn two are forced into a never ending contract- marriage

**************

This book is ALL RIGHT RESERVED. I do not in any way want my book copied.

Now that that is all cleared up Sha, let dive Right in.

(Warning: no turning back)