【Week 0】

This is just a simple start to the story so that's why i put week 0 instead of 1.

----------------------------------

RogueFort POV:

Every night , for as long as i can remember , i have been having the same dream. In this dream , i meet a boy , fall in love with him , start a family and live happily ever after. I've always believed this dream was showing me my future . . . showing me the person i'll be with for the rest of my life. I spent years fantasizing what it would be like to finally meet him . . . and then one year ago . . . I found him. The boy from my dream in the same school as me ! ! But . . . I'm too afraid to speak to him . . . because I'm worried that I'll ruin everything . . . and make him hate me . . . so for the past year I've been admiring him from afar while i build up enough courage to speak to him. He's my soulmate . . . my destiny. But while were at school . . . he's just my "Senpai". I was having so much fun watching him learning everything about him and planning our life together. . . but then someone had to come and ruin everything. She's trying to take him from me . . . and i wont let her get away with it.

It's finally 6am i get ready to go to school and meet my beloved.But of course . . . i can't enjoy everything with her being there.

As i walk to school i saw they were having a little chat with eachother. I'll listen closely.

(L - Latte Cookie)

(A - Almond Cookie)

L - Hey Senpai !I was making a bento this morning and i acidentally made a extra one. Would you like it?

A - Oh sure! I'll eat it at Lunch time and i'll tell you how it tastes later!

L - Alright meet me after school at 5:55 pm and tell me!

Something makes me think that she didn't just " acidentally" make a extra one.

Either way this girl is gonna be a problem. I want to get rid of her. No , I HAVE to get rid of her.

I place a note in her locker.

"Please meet me at the school rooftop at 7:15 am.

I want to talk about something.

Hope you'll be there"

I get a knife from the cooking club and wait . . .

7:15 am

L - Who would want to talk to me in a place like this . . . ?

L - Oh! RogueFort! Are . . . are you the one who put that note in my locker? . . . what did you want to talk to me about?

R - I need to tell you something about the boy you have feelings for.

L - Ahhhhhh! You know who i have a crush on !? That's so embarasiiiiiiing!

L -  Well...what is it? . . . What do you want to tell me?

I pull out the knife while she is turned around and then . . .

R- You can't have him. He belongs to me. . .

I stay there staring at her dead body before me. I'll need to clean this up.

I pick up the garbage bags and cover the body with them.

After that i take the mop and clean up the blood that is on the floor.

And finally i take the body and throw it in the incinerator along with the knife.

My clothes are covered in blood and so i go change.

R - Finally . . . I am so tired but it's all worth it for my beloved senpai . . .

Although as i am leaving i the incinerator area there was someone waiting for me outside.

Pastry cookie . . .

P - Hey Rougefort . . . ! I saw you take a knife out of the cooking club . . . why did you do that?

R - Oh that knife actually belonged in the Home Ec room. I was just putting it back where it belongs.

P - That makes perfect sense . . . ! I guess . . .

After that i leave school as i see my senpai exit at the enterance . . .

After I disposed of the girl who was trying to steal my senpai , I cleaned up all the evidence. I left no trace of what i had done . . . or so i thought. When the police investigated the girl's disappearance , they found a single blood stain that i failed to clean up. This was enough to make the police begin investigating the girl's disappearance as a possible murder case. A potential murder at an elite school was big news. It was a stain on the school's prestigeous reputation. The headmaster didn't take it very well. I heard that he struck a deal with the police to keep any future investigation as discreet as possible. The faculty and student council will be on high alert from now on. I'll need to be more careful in the future. . . . But i can't rest yet another threat has appeared. He plans to confess his feelings to my senpai at 6:00 pm on friday. I need to stop him before then. If i kill every student who shows interest in my senpai i might attract more police attenttion to the school . . . so even though i'm tempted to plunge a knife into his heart . . . perhaps i should consider avoiding bloodshed. I have heard rumors about this student. Another boy has feelings for him. I could consider putting them into a relationship together.

--------------------------

Sorry this was short! Although i had a reason to do this. Since i don't know if anyone will be interested in reading this i might have to cancel it. I mean what's the point of writing this if nobody will read it? Anyways i will let you guess who will be the next rival! Obviously it's a male character.

Ty for reading!