【Week 1】

------------------------

RogueFort Pov:

I wake up another day. I can't wait to see my senpai at school! Of course i can't stand seeing "him" around. . . i might need to follow him around to see if anyone shows any attention to him. That might be the boy that is crushing on him.

As I arrive to school i see "him" and my senpai talking.

E - Espresso Cookie
A - Almond Cookie

E - Hello Senpai.

A - Oh , hello Espresso Cookie!

E - I was making a bento this morning , and it seems i made 2 instead of one. Would you like it?

A - Um . . . sure , alright.

E - Excellent. Meet me at 5:55 pm and tell me how it tasted.

A - Alright.

After they finished the conversation i started walking around the school spying on Espresso. Trying not to look suspicious.

I did see one of the students act . . . particularly strange around them.

I decided to approach them.

M - Madeleine Cookie

R - Madeleine Cookie could i talk to you for a moment?

M - Oh hello RougeFort Cookie! Sure!

R - By any chance do you have a crush on . . . Espresso Cookie?

M - I-is it that obvious . . . ?

R - Well you have been following him around lately.

M - Well yeah i do. But please don't tell anyone!

R - I won't. I'm actually here to help you.

M - Help me. . . ? With what?

R - How about i help you confess to him?

M - You would really help me with that . . . ? Thank you!

R - No problem. Let's talk later.

After a while of waiting for the right moment i aproached Espresso Cookie.

R - Hey Espresso Cookie . . .

E - Oh , yes?

R - Would you happen to have a crush on this student?

*Shows photo of Espresso and Madeleine*

E - Oh well , yes. I-I mean! We've known each other from a while so i would mind dating him . . .

R - Well i might have good news for you.

E - What do you mean?

R - I talked to them and they said they liked you too.

E - Huh. . . ?

R - It's pretty obvious don't you think?

E - What do you mean?

R - Nothing . . . anyways i could set you two up on a date.

E - You would really do that? Thank you . . .

R - No problem.

It was 4 pm.

I was spying on them and i saw that they both put a note in each other lockers.

I followed them slowly and they met up at the cherry tree behind the school.

E - Hey . . .

M - Oh um . . . hi

M & E - I just wanted to say that . . .

They both akwardly laughed a bit.

M - You go first . . .

E - Well this is hard to say but . . . I really REALLY like you.

M - Me too.

I was watching them hidden in some bushes.

Well now that he's out of the way Senpai will be all mine . . .

After eliminating that boy , i thought senpai would be safe . . . but now i have a new problem to deal with. Another girl is showing interest in him. A cute Tomboy with a gung-ho attitude. Boys like that sort of girl don't they? If he keeps spending time around her. . . she might steal his heart. I can't let that happen. Now that I'm thinking about it , i heard a nasty rumor about her. Apparently she has a . . . "secret hobby". Something dangerous. Something she could get in big trouble for. It might be worth it to follow her around school and learn what she's hiding. Perhaps i can find a way to make her bad actions " backfire" on her. You know what they say . . . you play with fire you get burned.

----------------------------

Sorry this wasn't that long! I am currently focusing on another rival which will make a huge change to the story so this story will be getting better as time goes on!

Ty for reading!