~-< 3: My New Life >-~

I came back to the hospital with just one bag, ready to start my new life for a couple of weeks

I came back to the hospital with just one bag, ready to start my new life for a couple of weeks. I got assigned a doctor to take care of me a sweet young lady with brown hair and green eyes named Mary. It turns out that my condition also makes me tired easily, curries of my medications.

~Two weeks later~

     I have been doing all my treatments and have had 2 biopsy on my brain, which means they cut open my brain. It's been ok but I definitely would prefer to be home in my own bed. I mostly just sit in my room alone the only friends I have are some of the doctors but they have jobs to do and can't talk to me. I have made one friend since I have been here her name is Haley she 12 so she's more of my little sister then my friend but she is stuck in the hospital for the rest of her life because she was diagnosed with stomach cancer. She is practically terminal.
      Today I decided to go visit Haley and push her in her wheelchair around the hospital. She loves any chance she can get out of her assigned room. I walk down the hall in my red pajama pants and t-shirt.

     I reach her door and knock softly, I heard her say come in so I open the door

     I reach her door and knock softly, I heard her say come in so I open the door. I see her laying on her bed and I smile.
     "Hey little munchkin!" I say kindly, sitting at the edge of the bed. "I was think today we can go exploring around the building?"
     "Really?" She asks, I nod. "I would love to."
     "Well come on then!" I say grabbing her wheelchair and helping her into it.
     I push her out the door and down the hall, first I take her through the main sitting room. She asks to stop so I put the break next to a couch and sit next to her.
     "Why did you want to stop?" I asked a little out of breath from pushing her around, my medications make me so tired very easily.
     She smiles at me mischievously and I raise my eyebrows. "There is a cute boy staring at you." She says leaning in to whisper. I look up across the room and notice she was right, there was a boy with wavy black hair and blue eyes that was very cute and hot, looking in our direction. I roll my eyes at Haley.
     "He's probably just looking at us nothing special." I say ignoring what she implied by saying 'he was staring me'.
     She smiled again and said, "But he is still looking at you, that's not a coincidence. You should go talk to him."
     "No I'm not doing that. Anyway there is no reason for him to like me." I say.
     "That's not true, you are the prettiest girl I have ever seen. And you are so kind and lovely, he would be a fool not to like you." She says laughing.
     "Well I am also sick and don't know if I will get better. Who would like that?" I say tickling her she giggles and squirms, "We should keep going before you have to be back." She nods and I start pushing her around the building, until we make it back to her room.

~The Boys POV~

     I was sitting on a armchair in the main room when a beautiful young girl comes in pushing a little girl in a wheelchair. The girl is smiling and talking to the little girl when they stop at a couch and sits down. She is smiling and giggling with the little girl, her soft curled long brown hair frames her face perfectly. Her blue eyes glow with kindness and joy and her lips look like they are permanently in a beautiful smile. Her pajamas look so cute on her like she doesn't care what people think and wears what she wants. I am completely mesmerized by her beauty, she looks over at me with the smile still on her face like she is smiling at me. After a minute she gets up and pushed the little girl out of the room.
     The room feels like it's darkened when she left, she left me with the picture of her stuck in my mind.

A/n ^ That's Haley!