1. AND WE MEET AGAIN...😊

Hey dear readers, I'm writing this ARIYA SS for the first time, I mean Arjun aur Riya ki story pehli bar likh rahi hu. So, please bear with it if I make any mistake...

......................................................................

After the Exora 2 virus case, Riya almost lost her life but somehow doctors were able to save her in time because the scientists who were working on this virus's antidote, were successful to find the cure of this virus. So, Riya had been saved at that time.

But Arjun, Sameer, Shree and Chhotu were very much afraid to loose Riya now so they decided that Riya should leave ETF. They talked to her. At first, she was upset and even angry to know their thoughts for her but then she understood their fear. So, she decided to leave ETF and right now, after 5 long years, she is where she supposed to be.

She didn't have the courage to say goodbye to the team. Especially, Arjun but she had to because Arjun requested her to leave, personally. He demanded something from Riya for the first time so, she couldn't say no.

But she didn't want to stay in contact with them at all. So, she changed her number and address, so that they couldn't find her.

She understood their fear but she also was very angry that they think of her as a weak person. So, she decided to never contact them.

But today is different and difficult. Today, she has to come in contact with ETF team personally because of some case and some information regarding the said case.

Arjun is directly connected with this case. So, Riya's superior informed DIG Dustin Coelho about the meeting of their officers but DIG Coelho didn't knew about Riya being ex ETF officer. So, he didn't asked anything about it and he called Sameer and Arjun at his office to tell them about this meeting.

In the room,

DIG Coelho - Sameer, Arjun... Maine tum dono ko yaha ye batane bulaya hai ke tum logo se do NCB officers milne aayege aaj. Unke senior ka kehna hai ke, unka jo case is waqt chal raha hai uska sidha sambandh Arjun... Tumse hai.

Arjun - Mujhse kese sir?

Sameer - Rawte... Agar vo keh rahe hai to connection hoga hi. Let them come, hum dekhte hai.

Arjun - Yes SIR... (Stressing on sir) Ab jab aapne decide kar hi liya hai to yahi karte hai. Sir ab agar aur kuch nahi hai to main chalta hu... Jai Hind Sir...

DIG Coelho - Jai Hind.

Arjun left from there and Sameer nodded his head in disappointment.

Sameer - Dekha sir? Maine aapse pehle hi kaha tha, yeh aadmi kabhi nahi sudhar sakta. Yeh ek team me kam kar hi nahi sakta.

DIG Coelho - Tumhine use defend kiya tha na jab uspe inquiry bethi thi to? To ab tumhe usse kya problem ho gai?

Sameer - Sir, us waqt use provoke kiya gya tha. Puri tarah se uski galti nahi thi.

DIG Coelho - Apna yeh miya - biwi ka jagda khatam karo Rathod. Mujhe aur kuch nahi sunna. Main bas apne do best officers ko ek sath kam karte dekhna chahta hu. Kya bahot zyada mang liya hai maine?

Sameer - Sorry sir, main bhi chalta hu. Jai Hind Sir...

DIG Coelho - Jai Hind.

They both were angry with eachother after they lost Roshni. Because of the anger which they have for eachother, they didn't even ask about the NCB officer's information and left DIG's cabin.

Arjun and Sameer reached ETF Bureau. Arjun was irritated as expected but he was feeling something strange today. He wasn't able to pinpoint that feeling and because of that he is feeling more irritating.