3. 😍IZHAAR - E - ISHQ😍

Hey dear readers,

So, I'm here again and here is your new part of my Ariya SS...

Enjoy...❤️❤️❤️

.............................................................

Riya came near Arjun's cabin door and knocked on it but she didn't get any response from inside. So, she entered inside calling Arjun's name.

Riya - Arjun Sir.

When she entered inside, she didn't see Arjun behind her near the door. Arjun quietly locked the door and back - hugged Riya.

Riya got a shock and she was going to shout when Arjun immediately turned her around putting his hands on her waist tightly.

Riya - Sir... Ye... Yeh aap... Kya... Kar rahe hai?

Arjun - Aapko kya lagta hai ACP Sahiba?

Riya - Sir aap thik to hai?

Arjun - Are thik to me ab hua hu thoda - thoda, tumhe apne samne dekhke. Par ha pura tab thik houga jab tum pe mera pura haq ho.

Riya - Sir aap... kya bol rahe hai??? Mujhe to... kuch bhi... samaj nahi... aa raha.

Arjun - Kya tum mujhse itna darti ho?

Riya - Nahi to sir. (In mind - Thoda bahot).

Arjun - To fir tum atak atak ke baat kyu kar rahi ho?

Riya - Sir aap kehna kya chahte hai? Saf saf boliye, please. Riddles mujhe bahot irritating lagne lagi hai ab to. Pehle aap the fir vo gadha Sinha. Koi sidhe se baat kyu ni karta???...

When she didn't got any answer, she looked at Arjun and her eyes got widened. She realised that she talked way to much in a flow.

Riya (Putting a finger on her mouth) - I'm shutting up.

Arjun - You should. I mean jab se aayi ho tab se bakwas ke alava aur kuchh nahi kiya. Ab main boluga aur tum sunogi, samjhi ya... samjhau???

Riya only nodded her head twice like a kid...

Arjun - Words, Riya...

Riya - Yes, Sir.

Arjun - Sir???

Riya - Sir???

She asked getting confused. So, Arjun cleared her confusion.

Arjun - Pehli aur aakhri baar bol raha hu ke main tumhare liye sirf Arjun hu, koi sir var nahi. Call me by my name Riya!!!

It wasn't a request but an order. As expected from ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte...

Riya - Main aapko... naam se... kese bula sakti hu sir???

And Arjun kissed her. Riya got a shock of her life. The kiss was for a second only.

Arjun - Try again Riya.

Riya - Sir but...

And Arjun again kissed her but this time with a certain amount of force. After a while...

Arjun - Again... Riya.

Riya - But...

Riya couldn't finish her sentence as Arjun dipped his head in her neck area and started to kiss her. She gasped at first and tried to stop her moaning but Arjun continued with first, feathery kisses and then with a passion.

Riya was lost in that passion. She gave full access to him. She couldn't take it anymore. So, she started to caress and kneed his hair.

Arjun now started to give her hickeys on her neck area. That's when she forgot that he's her Arjun sir and took his name out of love and need.

Riya - Arjun!!!

Arjun stoped giving her hickeys but didn't stop kissing her neck. He opened her shirt's first two buttons and started to kiss her clevage area passionately and started to open more buttons of her shirt but they heard a knock on his cabin door.

Arjun wasn't in a mood to leave her yet but Riya pushed him a little and said in a little confusion...

Riya - Door... Sir.

Listening sir, Arjun came forward and kissed her again. He wanted to continue there but Riya pushed him away and said...

Riya - Sir... I mean, Arjun... door pe koi hai.

Here comes Sameer😈😈😈

Sameer - Juno yr, bahot romance ho gya. Ab kam bhi kar le. Hume Sikandar ko pakadne ki stretegy bhi banani hai. Apne bacho ki planning tu meri behen se shaadi karne ke bad apni suhagraat ko karna, apne bedroom me. Yr ye office hai, kuch to sharam kar.

Riya was blushing listening all this. On the other hand, Arjun was giving him countless gaaliyan to disturb his moment.

Arjun - Honewale saale sahab, yaha se dafa hoiye varna main fir Aisha ke samne jake boluga. Tab aap kya karenge janaab?

Aur rahi baat mere aur Riya ke bacho ki to uske liye planning bhi to zaroori hai na aur usse pehle mujhe ise manana bhi to hoga na. To tu dafa ho aur jo case abhi hai use khud hi solve kar. Main aur Riya thode time bad aayege.

Sameer - Kaisa besharam insaan hai tu yr... Thik hai main jata hu, lekin bina dil ki baat bole mat aaiyo varna bhul ja shaadi meri behen se.

And Sameer left from there. Here, in the cabin, Arjun saw Riya and tried to again kiss her but Riya stoped him and asked...

Riya - Ab aap mujhe confuse kar rahe hai. Chahte kya hai aap???

Arjun - Offo, itni baar kiss karne ke bavajud tumhe janna hai ke mujhe aakhir chahiye kya?

To suno, mujhe tum chahiye ho. Main tumhe puri tarah se apna banana chahta hu. Manta hu ke bahot hurt kar chuka hu main tumhe pehle but now main chahta hu ke tum mujhe zindagi bhar na 6odo aur pareshaan karti raho.

Riya, I love you. Main tumse bahot pyaar karta hu. Nahi janta kabse but bahot pyaar karne laga hu. Tumhare bina maine apni zindagi imagine karna tak 6od diya hai. Please mere jese tute hue insaan ko fir se pura kar do.

Mujhe hamesha ke liye apna Arjun bana lo, taki mujhe ye hamesha yad rahe ke koi hai jo mera intezar kar rahi hai aur jiske liye mujhe hamesha sahi salamat vapas lautna hai, no matter what.

Riya - Sir aap... mazak to nahi kar rahe?

Arjun (whining like a kid) - Tumne fir mujhe sir bulaya, apne honewale pati ko koi sir kehkar bulata hai kya? Tum bhi...

He couldn't just complete the sentence because Riya said something...

Riya - I love you too, Arjun. Abhi se nahi, bahot pehle se karti aayi hu aur shayad aapko is baat ka andesha to ho hi gaya hoga.

She walked towards the window of his cabin while talking.

Arjun (Back - hugged her) - Janta hu, bahot ache se janta hu. Main gadha tha ke jise apne dil ki baat bahot bad me jaake realise hui aur vo bhi tab, jab tum mujhse dur ja chuki thi.

Arjun put his head on her left shoulder and inhaled her scent deeply and took a sign of relief. He was thankful to the God for the first time to send Riya back in his life.

.............................................................

Here's the next part...

How was it???

Please like and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy and bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️