Introduction

Hello, I'm Marinette Sophia Bourgeois adopted daughter of André and Audrey Bourgeois. I was adopted by them when I was 12 due to a girl named Lila Rossi. Due to me being well what people call emotionless, rude, mean well it was easy for her to make rumors.

It's entertaining because I had actually made friends in my class. My sister Chloe Bourgeois, has been my friend for years. When Lila said she'd take all my friends honestly I didn't really care. Of course I didn't believe her but she did it. It didn't affect me if I'm being honest due to my training.

They started calling me names, tried hitting me, bullying me. One day I was expelled from school and that same day my parents disowned me for bullying. That didn't really hurt me, technically speaking with my high IQ I'm supposed to be in college.

Since Chloe was still here and I didn't want to leave her alone I didn't go. Instead I took college level course virtually and I should actually be getting my diploma in a couple months. I'll be graduating in person, I majored in design since I'm the designer MSB.

I'm also the former hero LadyIce, the singer Nettie, and the model LadyRed. Everyone does know I'm LadyRed the model but I never really cared. Due to that being public girls and boys fawn over me. It's very agitating but I try to be nice to the public despite my true nature. Even my old friends try to be friends with me again.

I'm famous worldwide and rich of course but no one knows about any of my other personas. I don't like bragging about it because I really couldn't careless. I'm a sophomore alongside Chloe, my IQ is higher than hers which is why she's a sophomore.

Even though we're both sophomores because of the drama at school our parents decided to send us to Gotham. Apparently we'll be attending Gotham Academy, I'm not really looking forward to it. According to Chloe in extremely popular there since I made my debut in America.

Maybe I should explain more about my dear best friend. Well Chloe is somewhat the opposite of me, she enjoys talking to others, making friends, and she's easy to confront. She had that side to her where depending on what you do she will turn into a completely different person.

I wouldn't say she's all sunshine and rainbows she's neutral. She's known as the model HoneyB & Empress Bee the hero. No one knows of any of her identities she decided to keep hers a secret. She isn't really interested in anyone never has been.

There was Adrien Agreste who thought we were both in love with him. I literally gagged, just because I'm somewhat nice to you doesn't mean I love you. He was convinced Chloe loved him because she hugged him and stuff. Chloe's just that way towards me and Adrien anyone else she decides not to associate herself with.

Adrien is very how do I put this stupid. He used to be chat noir but I rook his miraculous after he used it for personal reasons. One night apparently Plagg told Adrien he needed to see his ring really quickly. Said he thinks something is wrong and he needs to check it.

When he gave it to him Plagg zipped away to my house and phased through with the ring. He gave it to me and explained everything and I revoked his miraculous from Adrien. Once he found out he was pissed especially when he saw it around my neck.
He was pissed and tried to harm me but that didn't go far so to my background....

I was trained by Thalia Al-Ghul the leader of the league of assassins. She trained me in Paris because I told her I didn't want to be around her son. It was nothing personal I just didn't want to grow up with him. I became the guardian of the miraculous when I was not even in high school yet. My master had died I didn't really have much training with guardianship but the Kwami's helped me.

As much as I wanted to cry I was not able to. One tear slipped and I knew that's all that would come out. Honestly I'm not surprised, I don't have the ability to cry. Thalia told me she wanted me to be bonded with her son later in life. As much as I wanted to reject her I didn't, she was like a second mom to me.

I agreed without rejection, would day she came to me telling me that I needed to be careful. Apparently the base was attacked and she sent her son to live with his father. I on the other hand stayed with my parents still but had to stay protected. She told me to always keep my weapons on me no matter what.

I missed her I haven't seen her since I was 8, I hope she's doing okay. Aside from that this is my life, a godamn mess. Honestly I'm not looking forward to this new school. I graduate soon and I'm pissed they wear uniform.

On top of that I grab a lot of attention because of my appearance. I'm super about 5'0 tall, I have thick thighs, my butt is very ahem noticeable it's not big but it's not medium it's in the middle, my chest is um medium I guess, my eyes are bluebell, my lips are pink, my nose is small and adorable apparently, and my hair is long and blue, it's actually just her black but no one realizes it.

So yea very eye catching, I try to hide my body under oversized hoodies because technically I wear a womens large in shirts and a womens 18 in pants. That's only because since my thighs and thick it's hard to wear certain pants and since my chest is medium I need shorts to not fit right. The funny thing is I'm actually very fit since I have a 6 pack.

Either way it goes the point is this is my mess of a life. Multiple personas, cold, famous, short and god knows what else. But would I trade it? Nope not for anything in the world. I do need to track down Thalia though, so I guess we'll see.

Welcome to my life