Chapter 1. Inosukes backstory

Kotoha pov.

It's all my fault!
How can I be so obvious!
I'm sorry inosuke I've failed once again!

Few minutes earlier..

Kotoha walked to Doumas worship room to tell him its dinner time but she didn't knock this time and what see saw scared her but she grateful she didn't make any noise. She quickly left and she run to inosukes room and run away with him

Present time...

Kotoha was running with all her speed she could manage but when she heard a massive scream coming from Doumas temple and she run in pure fear but then she heard it come closer so she run until she come by the cliff . She sat down and looked deeply into inosuke eyes .

"I'm so inosuke but this is the only way I can keep you alive, Your mothers made a massive mistake and I'm sorry you also have to pay the price, I love you inosuke so please forgive me..."

Douma pov.

After my dinner I checked the time , it's strange Kotoha would have called me for dinner maybe she fell asleep but now it's time to see inosuke because today is that time of the month the full moon where I give inosuke my blood I know I'm not supposed to but I want inosuke to be my real blood child and will live forever . I walked to his room but to find his crib empty then I run to Kotohas room to find it empty , I look outside the window to see Kotoha running away with inosuke in her hands sleeping , I screamed in anger and immediately run after her she's trying to take away my son!

Kotoha pov.

She dropped inosuke off the cliff and a few seconds later Douma came to killed her saw inosuke missing from her hands , He looked at Kotoha and asked her...."Where is he!?""Gone and is safe from you!" Inraged he speeded to her with fan in hand and killed her but after he realized what just happened he sat and held the once beautiful women he felt an emotion with now she's a still beautiful but bloody corpse .

‐--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is my first my story so I hope you guys enjoy . And sorry its short.