Chapter 2. Tanjiros backstory

Years later....

Tanjiro pov.

"Hi I'm Tanjiro Kamado I'm 6 years old and I am lost , See my house was attacked by robbers and my mother run with me in her arms until we were at the end of the mountain until she told me to run and never look back , She also gave me a bag of coins and money she told me this will be enough to run until I see a house with a fire symbol on it and tell them what my name is , So that's what I'm doing its been 3 days since then and I still have a lot of money but I don't know where I am but every night I sleep in a hotel or motel but this night is different see im in a forest so there no town close so I got comfortable and slept but I sang myself a song my mother used to sing for me it makes me feel at home ."

After Tanjiro sang the song he immediately feel asleep but then a demon came out but its one everyone feared the spider demon rui aka lower moon 5 ,The demon carefully went up to the boy he was confused that a boy was there until Muzan summoned them all to the temple but told rui to bring the boy of course he was a little confused but didn't question his master so he picked him up and got teleported to the temple when he got there Muzan commanded Rui and he gave him to Muzan , Then he told the moons this boy will be living with us and that he wants him us a future moon preferably an upper moon and then he said we will train him until he's ready but a dumb lower moon said that he is a 6 year old and that he will probably think Muzan as a father . Muzan sliced his arm off and said then he is a father and commanded all the lowermoons away back to their duties but when they left he told the uppermoons the reason why "He is a child of a very powerful family that was hiding from me and thats why I want him to be a uppermoon "

Tanjiro pov.

I woke up to see myself in a room I've never been in then the door was opened to a man with pretty eyes and black hair .
"Did you sleep well?" The man asked me "Yes I did but excuse me for asking but who are you mister" "I'm your new father" he told me I was confused because I have a father i was deep in thought until he said "Come there's food on the table and your new family is dieing to meet you"

Tanjiro followed the man to table with food and they introduced themselves and then they played with me .

Two years later.

I just came back from hanging out with brother Akaza but he had to leave so , I went to gosee what my father was doing yes I know he was a random man but he really is a nice person and I have a nice family  . Then I heard a loud noise so I went to it and the I saw father and the rest of my family but they were covered in blood and saw bodies all over the room I was about to run until father grasped ne in his hold i tried to pull away but he held it tight to the point of blood i wanted to cry out in pain until he screamed at me telling me to sit down but I was terrified of him before he could say anything else I run threw the door and didn't even look back  , Once I was in I moved my wardrobe to the door then I packed a bag and went to the window and jumped down then I run and never dared to look back.