𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼

Before you make your form please read the rules. 

❥This is a boys love roleplay, which means gay. No female characters are allowed unless they are side characters.

❥Smut and swearing is completely fine. This book is mature ^^

❥No characters who are minors (18+). No furries, no animal hybrids. Nothing to do with children either.

❥If you are not transgender yourself (I am) I would prefer it if your character wasn't trans. If you do play a trans character however they must be post transition.

❥Trigger warnings will be at the top of the characters form. Don't make characters with eating disorders please as it's one of my triggers.

❥Use proper grammar. The occasional mistake is okay but if you don't know the difference between your and you're, don't bother. Sorry it really gets on my nerves.

❥No stereotypical bottoms and tops. Overly sensitive, short and really petite subs and muscular, cold tops.

❥Must rp with a bottom if you rp with a top- or you could chose a switch.

❥You have to switch with the switch, it's in the name.

❥Don't make your oc depressed all the time. As someone with depression I understand that it's hard but it's not everyday that we're really sad.

❥If your character has a mental illness you don't have. Research it before you role-play. I major in psychology and it bugs me when people make characters with mental illnesses they know nothing about.

❥You can tag me once every two days. I have two jobs and go to university. I have a life but usually my replies are quite good.

❥Minimum of 200 letters per reply.

❥If you haven't replied to the roleplay in a week and three days, then the chain will be deleted. That is, unless you've told me why and given me a reason then i will give you all the time you need.

❥Passwords: Tag one person you think might be interested OR (and) tell me what my major is.