Alejandro Vasquez

==𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧==
𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞*: Alejandro Vasquez
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬*: Al
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫*: Male, cis
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬*: He/Him
𝐀𝐠𝐞*: 19
𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲*: Puerto Rican 
𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲*: ^
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲*: 12th November, Scorpio

==𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬==
𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤(𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝)*:

𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 240lbs of pure muscle𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭*: 6'1𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬/𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬: None𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬: None yet𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: All in the picture, same lobes on the second ear𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞: "gothic" as people like to call it

𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭*: 6'1
𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬/𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬: None
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬: None yet
𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: All in the picture, same lobes on the second ear
𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞: "gothic" as people like to call it. Black harnesses, fishnets, corsets, flannels, lots of lace and silk. Can usually be found wearing a black silk poet shirt, dark green corset, black dress pants and shoes, pearl necklace and bracelet. 
𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞*(Link or reference): Shu from Diabolik lovers

==𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲=
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬/𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡*: Very determined individual; will do almost anything to complete his tasks to the best standard possible. Alejandro is also very ambitious, constantly pursuing different routes and tactics to do the best he possibly can in work and school. He's also brave, loyal and honest, making the perfect boyfriend- aside from his flaws that is. 
𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬/𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬*: Though he's honest in most senses, he can become very secretive when it comes to his emotions. He has a hard him opening up, but with enough determination, his shell can be cracked. At times, he can be a little jealous and possessive, but not enough that it makes him toxic.
𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬?*: ADHD
𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬: Bouncing his leg when he's nervous, rocking in his seat for stimulation, biting whatever he has in his hands if he gets bored, pulling his hair when he gets stressed, angry or upset with someone or himself.
𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: None
𝐅𝐢𝐱𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: Currently his fixation is on skating; he spent $300 on a board. 
𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬/𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬*: Skating, drawing, tattooing, painting, boxing and reading. 
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐬*: The dark, quiet spaces and spiders.
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬:

❥ Painting and drawing; art in general really. He was never allowed to express himself as a child and that definitely shows now. His house is full of murals, easels and drying paintings.

❥ Boxing; three times a week he'll go down to the gym a few blocks away from his house and box with his trainer. It keeps him fit and active.

❥Tattooing; it helps other people express themselves and he gets to see his art on people. He loves his job.

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬:

❥Being alone; Al is a very energetic and social person who adores the company of others. The foreboding silence that accompanies the loneliness scares him.

❥Talking about his condition; a lot of people dismiss it and tell him it's not that bed when in all honesty he's bed ridden some days with it. It's both a blessing and a curse.

❥People who aren't creative; it's not a personal thing, he just wouldn't be able to bond with someone who wasn't creative like him. Art is his life after all.

==𝐒𝐞𝐱==
𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Bisexual
𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: three people- all from long term relationships
𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*: Soft top
𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐬*: Gentle teasing, praise, eye-contact, hickies, lingerie, mirrors and body worship. 
𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐬*: Being too rough with his partner, degradation, pain, feet, bodily fluids expect cum and spit, animals and children, seeing his partner cry and r*pe.
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞*:
❥Receiving; aftercare is cuddles with the sub and a glass of water. All he needs is a little physical affection and he's good to go.
❥Giving; Usually putting on the others favourite movie, opening a window and lighting incense while he runs a bubble bath with flowers and herbs. He'll make their favourite drinks, get them cleaned up with fresh clothes then settle down for cuddles.
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝*: "Red"

==𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬/𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬==
𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬: Working class (his whole life)
𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠: Leftist 
𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧: Atheist 
𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*: Apprentice tattoo artist
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞: $53,586
𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧(𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞)*: He and his two roommates got permission and equipment from the building owner to paint the outside. They have a floor each. One bedroom, one bathroom and a spacey kitchen and livingroom (he has the top floor)

 One bedroom, one bathroom and a spacey kitchen and livingroom (he has the top floor)

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: Motorcycle