Ch. 4

•Y/N's POV:•
I pointed a finger at the tall lanky doll, "I will not hesitate to slap that smirk off your face." I threatened, I looked away just feeling a bit of guilty for the teddy, for some odd reason.. "but thank you." I thanked, shooting the blue hand cannon at the hand and grabbed the key. I turned around and opened the yellow double doors with the yellow key, once I entered, I looked over the place carefully, there were loads of lockers and electrical things I do not understand. I walked in and looked around, I noticed a button and shot the cannon at the button, electricity shot through it as the long stretchable wire turned a light halo blue, I walked and there was a pole in front of me, I walked around it and when the wire got in contact with the pole, the light on the pole turned on. I continued walking until I got to the second pole and once it had contacted the second metal object. The electricity immediately turned on. I turned around and looked through the double doors to see Huggy Wuggy was gone...

'Holy-' I thought, I walked to the door I had attempted to get in, and out the blue hand on the handprint. Once the door opened I walked in, I immediately spot two doors at the end of the hallway. I saw something drift on the left door and I quickly turned to see it was Huggy's hand disappear into the darkness of the door, I felt shivers go down my spine as butterfly's came to my stomach, not in a good way though.
I looked to the door on my right seeing the sign say 'door way to hell' so I turned towards the door huggy was originally in.
I let out a breath and pushed open the door, seeing as it was barely open at all. It was a long dark hallway, unfortunately for me, I had Nyctophobia; fear of the dark. I clenched my hands and began to walk in.
Not even a minute in and a wipe blew out hot steam, I screamed and ran the rest of the way.
Once I got out I gasped for air and looked around, it was a large too, the room I had entreated was large and the floor was scattered with paper and small boxes.

Omg- HOW DO I EXPLAIN THE DETAIL?!