𝐄𝐩. 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

You are in English class. Since you missed the first session this is the second one. After this, you have two more and then lunch break. You didn't have any class with your unnies today.

Aria's Pov
I am in class focusing on the lesson, but then I hear my name being called from the speaker. That means it's the principal. What did I do this time?

"Kang Aria, please report to my office." The thing is fucking loud, it's gonna deaf me one of these days. My classmates start to whisper, I don't care. All they do is focus on my life and not theirs.

I talk up my bag and start to walk to the office. When I get there I see my so called principal; Choi Sung-Ho, in his seat.

I heard that he's a pervert, he preys on the female students of the school. I don't know if it's true cause he never tried it with me.

"You called me sir?" I stand in front of his desk.

"Have a seat first." He offers. Being the polite person I am I sit down.

When I sat down he start to stare at me, like he's checking me out or something.

"With all due respect sir, what the hell did you call me here for?" I spat.

"Have manners Ms. Kang." His voice is stern. What kind of principal is this?

"Why did you miss the first period? You know that, that's not tolerated here." His eyes are roaming all over me. This is getting uncomfortable.

"I overslept sir." I begin to fidget in my seat.

"You need to set an alarm then." While he's talking I felt a hand on my leg, I look under the table just to see that it's his hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" I quickly get up.

"I won't call your guardians about your lateness if you do one thing?" He gets up and start to walk towards me. I stand my ground.

"And what might that be sir?" I spat in a disrespectful tone.

"Be with me." He is now in front of me.

Is he ok? This man can he my father. I think he needs to be admitted in an asylum.

"You're a pig you know that. You sick my stomach, how could you even say that to one of your students? I can be your daughter, you're such a creep!" I spit all those words at him.

"You can call my guardians, better yet I'll bring them with me Monday. Cause I'll never be with you, even of you're the last person on God's green earth." I walk out of the office.

Who does he think he is? I'm not staying here.

You walk out of the school and head home. When you get inside, only the maids are there. You greet them and walk to your room.

The boys are now home from work and you are still in your room; sleeping...

"Where is Aria?" One of the maids get asked by Jin.

"She has been in her room from this morning." She answers.

"Thanks, you can go home now." Jin bows his head slightly and the maid does the same.

Jungkook's Pov
Aria has been in her room from this morning? But I went to school with her, something happened.

"Hyung I'm gonna-" Before I can finish Aria walks down. She walks pass us and goes to the kitchen. What the-

"Did you see that?" I hear Jimin hyung.

"I didn't, tell me." Yoongi hyung respond in a 'duh' tone.

Aria walk in again, being the nosy person I am, I decide to stop her. "Aria."

"What?" She turns to us, she sounds annoyed.

"Why weren't you at school?" Jimin hyung beat me to the question.

"Felt like leaving, plus the principal want to meet you, since y'all are my guardians now." She looks uninterested.

"That's not a plausible answer for leaving school." I was the person to talk this time.

Aria's Pov
These men are persistent. Can't they just leave me alone? I need my own space.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I turn to leave but a stern voice stops me.

"Don't walk away from us when we are talking to you."

I lost it. "Can't you leave me alone!? I need time to think." Tears trickle down my face.

BTS' Pov
She start to cry. Did we do or say something wrong? We don't think so.

"What happened?" We all ask her.

You wipe your tears but more came pouring out. "Nothing." Your voice is muffled because of your sobs.

"It's nothing? Then why are you crying?" Jin approach her.

"It's not important. Just come to school Monday." You walk to your room.

"Something happened at school." Namjoon says.

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆
I'm excited. Ɩσʋε ƴσʋ.