misunderstanding pt. 2 (angst)

edmund's pov:

the steel doors closed together, a clash sound echoing throughout the wide corridor. my face felt hot. i am stupid.

how could i leave her feeling frustrated WITH the spawn himself, eustace, all alone.

"are you alright?" the tall brute placed his hand upon my shoulder. well if it isn't the man who started this all.

"i'm fine." i shoved him off. i flicked on my torch and stumbled upon a book on a stand. it was open.

there were rows and columns of what appeared to be names on the papers. red lines struck through most of the rows.

"who are all these people?" lucy questioned, leaning to take a closer look.

"why have they been crossed out?" i add in worry.

caspian decided to interrupt.

"i'm sorry for what happened edmund, i truly didn't mean for this catastrophe to happen. me and y/n don't have any romantic feelings for eachother."

he was starting to get on my nerves.

"i don't want any of you to fight, especially since we will travel together for quite a while. i hope we can make—"

i just wanted him to...

"shut up."

"excuse me?"

"you heard me."

i turned around to look at him.

"you want us to make up? then stay away from her from now on."

"ed, don't you think that's a little unreasonable?" lucy spoke up.

"no!" i pushed her aside

"no!" i pushed her aside. i didn't mean to, it just happened.

"if you really want us to be okay, you would leave me and y/n alone," i yelled in his face is complete anger, "you don't want those types of 'accidents' to happen again? don't touch her. not in front of me at least."

our breaths both became heavy, as i tried to calm down. i looked back at the book as lucy and caspian gasped in nervousness.

i reread the book again carefully. there are numbers next to them.

"it looks like some kind of fee."

it was silent for a few moments.

"slave traders." caspian spoke into the emptiness. i looked at him in concern.

BANG

a bell had rung. the three of us looked up in shock.

all of the sudden, multiple men, soldiers i assume, came sliding down ropes, scattered across the room.

"look out!" caspian shouted.

i can take care of myself.

arrows were shot, swords were swung, and daggers swooped. my head ducked at the incoming blades. i killed one man after the other. i kept swinging my sword left and right, slashing whatever was in front of me.

AHHH

a scream. a high pitched one.

two soldiers had held a knife to each y/n and eustace's throats. they found them.

part 3?