Goodbye Mrs.Johnson

You shove Mrs. Johnson away covering your face with your arm to hide the blush. You look over to see Mr. Johnson walking towards you both.
     "Ready to go baby?" Mr.Johnson says with a light smirk. This pisses you off. Mrs.Johnson didn't want him, she wanted you. For the love of god she almost make out with you. That's gotta say something. You could tell she put on a fake smile and said-
     "Of course, y/n here is ready to watch the kids." She turns looking at you "we'll be back around 11 unless we go to the after party." You see Mr.Johnson's arm snake around her waist and you see her quickly turn around "alright let's get going" she says clapping her hands together and turning towards the door.
     "Thanks again y/n your a big help." He said giving you the most disgusting smile you have ever seen. I feel like throwing up.
     You fake smile back "anytime!" You wave them out the door. As you shut the door you let out a huge sigh. God you were so close but so far and the worst part was you still feel horny. "Goddammit" you mumble under your breath. You sit at the counter staring at the spot Mrs.Johnson almost touched you. Almost. Until that fucking monkey came in. God he's dumb. Makes me wanna die. You groan again then look at the kids. Wide awake. Fuck. You start to daze off imagining Mrs.Johnson's slender hands touching all over your body and you touching hers. I wonder what she sounds like or what she fe-
     "NOOOOOOAUGGHHHH" Jj screams snapping you out of your day dream.
     "Fucking hell." You mumble running over "what's wrong Jj?" You say picking him up. He seems fine this mother fucker started crying for nothing. Dumb baby.
     "IM HUNGRYAUGHHHHHHH" he cries hitting you and violently squirming while kicking you. You bring him over to the kitchen and get him some food which he eats quickly before slowly falling alseep in the chair. You carry him upstairs and lay him in the crib after dressing him then, hurry downstairs quietly to get the other kids.
     Two hours later...
You lay on the couch turning the channal to a talk show and check your watch 10:56.  Only took you 2 hours. Fuck. Well your time her will be up anyway when- BAM! The door slammed open. You turn around quickly scared of who it is. But what the hell.
      "Miss y/nnnnnnn" Mrs.Johnson cooed looking at you. She was drunk as a doorknob. Her dress was falling off a bit. That turned you on.
     "W-Wheres mr.Johnson?" You say clearing your throat. Man, you were in for a long night.
     "Not coming home tonight."

Chapter end😍
Word count 465
Thanks for reading chapter two😍 I'm gonna continue writing at a slow pace.